Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is it just me or does cooked refrigerated chicken smell like poontang?

NJjuice22

am I doing something wrong here, I like to cook a couple lbs of chicken at once and then throw those bitches in a tupperware container. After only one day , I open up the tupperware and the chicken smells like unshowered poonanie. I usually just wash it off with water and heat it up but it kinda ruins my enjoyment of the meal.

p.s ...keep the "Wash your upper lip" comments to yourselves.

so you know what unshowered poonie smells like :worried:

Erzulie said:
so you know what unshowered poonie smells like :worried:

cmon damnit..i want to know if there is a way to avoid it. It has a funky foul odor...I assume dirty tang smells the same.

NJjuice22 said:
cmon damnit..i want to know if there is a way to avoid it. It has a funky foul odor...I assume dirty tang smells the same.

when i cook a few days worth i wrap them and stick them in the freezer, i've never had them come out smelling like that though,.

What are you seasoning them with? Maybe that has something to do with it.

I can see that commercial now...

"Sweetheart. You know when the chicken...you know..."

"...doesn't smell fresh?"

Erzulie said:
when i cook a few days worth i wrap them and stick them in the freezer, i've never had them come out smelling like that though,.

What are you seasoning them with? Maybe that has something to do with it.

seasoning....buuahhahahha. straight up baby, on the foreman grill.

NJjuice22 said:
seasoning....buuahhahahha. straight up baby, on the foreman grill.

lol

I do the same, i season it when its time to eat it.

try freezing them and see how that works.

Erzulie said:
lol

I do the same, i season it when its time to eat it.

try freezing them and see how that works.

freeze them if I am going to eat them the very next day? eff that. My mom dukes said its because I dont let them cool off before I put them in the fridge and that the odor is harmless. It must be cuz I havent got sick yet.

NJjuice22 said:
freeze them if I am going to eat them the very next day? eff that. My mom dukes said its because I dont let them cool off before I put them in the fridge and that the odor is harmless. It must be cuz I havent got sick yet.

yea fool, freeze them

lol

You aren't letting them cool off? lol

lmao @ mom dukes

Top Bottom