Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is it just me or does cooked refrigerated chicken smell like poontang?

Erzulie said:
yea fool, freeze them

lol

You aren't letting them cool off? lol

lmao @ mom dukes

how bout you just come cook for me woman. I need a hot broad in the kitchen for me.

NJjuice22 said:
how bout you just come cook for me woman. I need a hot broad in the kitchen for me.

on my way

I make an amazing homeaid fresh bread too. :p

btw, im having a george foreman grilled chicken breast now, and it neither taste nor smells like poonany

Erzulie said:
btw, im having a george foreman grilled chicken breast now, and it neither taste nor smells like poonany
Do tell us how you know what poon tastes like.

Your mom?

Soak the chicken in kosher salt and water before you cook them.
Wash off and dry, pan sear or grill and let cool on paper towels on a plate.

Take them slightly cooled (handlable) and put them dry in the storage bin.

You're mom is right, btw.

Go MOM

I know the smell you're talking about but I wouldn't say unwashed coochie, more like sweaty feet. I'm sure there's some nutritionist or chemist out there who could explain what chemicals go into creating that odor.

The short answer, there's nothing wrong with your chicken (rotten is rotten, you'd know if it was spoiled) just wrap the individual pieces in plastic wrap after cooking THEN put them in the tupperware or freeze them. Reheat them in the plastic wrap. Stink thwarted. It smells fine once it's reheated.

Im sooo fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkingggg sick of Chicken, years of eating chicken for protein. Bleh, anything smells better than chicken

Top Bottom