Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This just makes me sick

Amazing isn't it? People are still talking shit about the wife bookingi into the hospital when the fact is the mother died while all that shit was going on. Unbeleivable how fucking retarded people are. Someday I hope some asshole keeps some of you from making it to the bed of your close relative who is dying.........if there is a god, this karma will come back to rawdog you in the ass.

r people really talking shit about the wife, I didnt read that. My main concern is that this situation could have easily escalated way past what it already is. Not listening to a cop is not a very smart thing to do.

Emotions were involved, still, cops are trained to handle these types of issues, and clearly he was not listening.

Amazing isn't it? People are still talking shit about the wife bookingi into the hospital when the fact is the mother died while all that shit was going on. Unbeleivable how fucking retarded people are. Someday I hope some asshole keeps some of you from making it to the bed of your close relative who is dying.........if there is a god, this karma will come back to rawdog you in the ass.

Thats like one of the supporters saying they hope someone headed to the hospital runs a red light in order to get there and smashes into one of ur close relatives and kills them.

I don't think there's a stop sign in all of italy, seriously......they make do.:whatever:

and i bet their traffic fatality rate is higher.
i'll sacrifice some of my personal freedoms to drive like an idiot and not stop at stop signs/red lights in order to protect your family members/friends.
plz extend me the same curtsey or face fines/points/possibly jail time for vehicular death

alright, I just now watched the full video and all of you can jump off a high bridge. TWICE they sent out a fucking nurse to verify what the couple had said. Did you fucking hear the nurse, she told him they had been there 3 times that day. No, all of you can suck a long dick. If the dude was white this probably wouldn't have happened in the first place, but if it did you all would be livid. THis is simply because the dude was black and we all know if a black dude opens his mouth and sound ANY BIT GHETTO, even just slightly, he get's what he deserves....right?

:rolleyes:

some of y'all need to take a serious internal inventory.

no there fucking wasn't dude. Have you ever had a relative that was that close to dying? The hospital tells you it might happen in a few days and to go home and take a shower and whatnot, than they call and tell you it's all of a sudden gotten critical...........there is no ryme or reason to it. STOP FUCKING MAKING SHIT UP AS YOU GO.

Yes, I watched my father die, but I do not see how my personal story has any relevance to this one.

and yes there was bad judgement on the part of Moats. He chose to run a red light and he chose not to stop when the cop tried to pull him over.

Is it not you who are making excuse for him breaking the law.

What did I make up. They went home, received a call that they needed to come back, Broke the law, got caught, and then we know the rest.

And some day I hope you have a relative who is a cop and he trusts people's stories and he gets murdered cause of it.

Emotion > logic is always a great way to go thru life.

nothing to do with emotion bro, watch the tape.......the nurse came down twice. So how exactly is that simply trusting the dudes story.........and they're infront of a hospital for gods sake. Did you really watch the video or just see snippets of it on ESPN? Take the full picture dude.

Yes, I watched my father die,

I find that hard to beleive given your attitude. So, what would you have done if a cop stopped you from seeing your dying father because you jaywalked infront of the hospital? It's the law bro.........jaywalking is serious offense ya know. So put yourself in that position for just a fraction of a moment, "IF" you really did watch your dad die.

The mother dying while the bloke is being held by the police is simply unfortunate for both parties involved. None of this changes the fact that the lives of the living were being endangered with reckless driving.

Top Bottom