Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This just makes me sick

I was holding my ground on this one, but that cut me deep. Personal insults I can take but fuck did you have to go there.

lol, it's all good bro, I understand you are passionate about the way this cop behaved, I just think perhaps you could channel that passion in a more articulate way.

and don't worry, I was messin about the 'skins, I support them to. Hopefully, Campbell has progressed in the off season.

Sorry I keep missing it. How many seconds in to the video do you see the officer with his weapon drawn & aimed?

I'm not sure it's in the video but every article on the story mentions that fact.

Considering the woman died while they were standing outside getting grilled by the cop, that 30 seconds was A LIFETIME. The last 30 seconds you get to talk to your loved one EVER. I bet you would make it feel like 30 minutes.

There's something else unspoken here. When the cop tells Ryan again to go get his insurance Ryan walks around to the far side of a darkened vehicle. Not only does the officer not follow to keep him in sight, he actually turns his back to talk on the radio. Those are not the actions of a cop who is worried something is gonna go down. That's a cop who is 100% in control of the situation.

Amazing isn't it? People are still talking shit about the wife bookingi into the hospital when the fact is the mother died while all that shit was going on. Unbeleivable how fucking retarded people are. Someday I hope some asshole keeps some of you from making it to the bed of your close relative who is dying.........if there is a god, this karma will come back to rawdog you in the ass.

Amazing isn't it? People are still talking shit about the wife bookingi into the hospital when the fact is the mother died while all that shit was going on. Unbeleivable how fucking retarded people are. Someday I hope some asshole keeps some of you from making it to the bed of your close relative who is dying.........if there is a god, this karma will come back to rawdog you in the ass.

And some day I hope you have a relative who is a cop and he trusts people's stories and he gets murdered cause of it.

Emotion > logic is always a great way to go thru life.

yes it is power tripping bro........big time. If a cop ever say's to you "I can screw you over", you should be happy as pie and just shut your mouth from there on because that cop just wrote you a check for a hefty sum of money.

I interpreted "I can screw you over" as "I can make things difficult for you (if you choose to continue to be uncooperative)". It comes across to me as just another tool for the police officer to acquire your cooperation & levy his lawful authority over your belligerent arse.

He didn't indicate that he was going to fuck him over as he's still willing to exercise a degree of damage control (for the perp) / compromise / negotiation to bring the situation under control.

DT, compassion will dictate the need to feel sympathy for this family, and most will by putting themselves into this situation.

What I can not understand is this. They were at the hospital early that day and decided to go home. If the mother-in-law was that close to dying why did they not stay there, why go home.

There was bad judgment on both parties involved here.

no there fucking wasn't dude. Have you ever had a relative that was that close to dying? The hospital tells you it might happen in a few days and to go home and take a shower and whatnot, than they call and tell you it's all of a sudden gotten critical...........there is no ryme or reason to it. STOP FUCKING MAKING SHIT UP AS YOU GO.

Top Bottom