Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This just makes me sick

Would it have mattered if they had just waited the 30 seconds for the light to turn green?
Considering the woman died while they were standing outside getting grilled by the cop, that 30 seconds was A LIFETIME. The last 30 seconds you get to talk to your loved one EVER. I bet you would make it feel like 30 minutes.

There's something else unspoken here. When the cop tells Ryan again to go get his insurance Ryan walks around to the far side of a darkened vehicle. Not only does the officer not follow to keep him in sight, he actually turns his back to talk on the radio. Those are not the actions of a cop who is worried something is gonna go down. That's a cop who is 100% in control of the situation.

People have zero idea what these guys go through on a daily basis. A really good friend of mine was first on scene to this yesterday...

washingtonpost.com

I just so happened to call him after the fact to BS. Anyone wanna know how that conversation went?

Me: Billy, you comin to the gym tomorrow?
Billy: Nah, im on nights starting tomorrow.
Me: Thats sucks man
Billy: Yeah. Hey you watch the news?
Me: No. Why?
Billy: I was first on scene to Double homicide
Me: NO SHIT?
Billy: No shit. I thought i was gonna have to actually shoot someone today.
Me: Damn man, im sorry.
Billy: Dude there was blood everywhere. WTF is wrong with people?
Me: I dunno man. Its a sad world we live in. You gonna be all right? Wanna grab a beer or somethin?
Billy: Nah, im headed home to get my boy and play with him before i start nights.
Me: Alright man, gimme a shout.
Billy: Cool. Ill see ya sunday.

This guy does his job everyday. Without fail. He deals with scum so we dont have to. Do people cut him slack when he makes routine stops or when he makes a mistake? No. They give him shit about a ticket when they were in clear violation. Or expect him to cut you slack when you make a mistake! This guy had to see what he saw and go home and spend time with his family as if nothing happened that day. Sometimes they honestly just get fed up. Fed up with people like that. Did that woman or man say officer im very sorry. We were in a rush my mother is dying and paused for a response? NO! She got of her car and started acting like the world revolved around her!

Am i defending the officer in that video? No. But like AV said, Im not defending her either.

AHHH did your mommy run off with a cop and leave you and the old man all alone or sumthin ? Or did the girl friend have to work off a traffic ticket the HARD WAY ? Sumthins gotta be fueling all this hate for cops bro. And yea tuff guy what do you do for a living?

He lives in dirt hole PG county.

Your the only one that can look at it like a prick. Cops are not some holier than thou job. COPS ARE LAZY FUCKS WHO WANT EARLY RETIREMENT AND GOVERNMENT BENEFITS. You want a hard job go be an ironworker that puts up the buildings we all live/eat/work in every fucking day that risks his life to do so. If it was me I would have walked directly into that hospital and directly up to my mothers room. He would have to shoot me in the back to stop me.

And why don't you watch the video before you post this diarrhea. You can see for yourself exactly how the family acted, which is a hell of lot nicer than 99.999% of the population would have acted in that same situation.

Based on the rant that follows your comment I do not think I am the one that is a prick.

I've lost numerous close friends who have selflessly served their fellow American citizens. If you want to personally attack me and them then you have just opened the gates of hell.

AHHH did your mommy run off with a cop and leave you and the old man all alone or sumthin ? Or did the girl friend have to work off a traffic ticket the HARD WAY ? Sumthins gotta be fueling all this hate for cops bro. And yea tuff guy what do you do for a living?

First of all, I didn't say anything to you or about you strongbow, so if you want to come with insults then I'm not the one you need to call juvenile.

Secondly, I have hate for people that blindly support cops just because they are cops. Like I said before the world is grey not black and white. And for anyone to make excuses or support this particular cop after watching that video, I do in fact have hatred for.

Thirdly I am an ironworker and I do put myself at risk everyday, just like the other 50 people working on a construction site at any particular time.

First of all, I didn't say anything to you or about you strongbow, so if you want to come with insults then I'm not the one you need to call juvenile.

Secondly, I have hate for people that blindly support cops just because they are cops. Like I said before the world is grey not black and white. And for anyone to make excuses or support this particular cop after watching that video, I do in fact have hatred for.

Thirdly I am an ironworker and I do put myself at risk everyday, just like the other 50 people working on a construction site at any particular time.

You obviously haven't read all of the posts in this thread. all you have done is make personal attacks against people here and against police officer. I would copy and paste my comment where I stated I didn't support or condemn the cop but why bother? You'll just continue with your immature personal attack.

You have some issues you need to deal with.

There's something else unspoken here. When the cop tells Ryan again to go get his insurance Ryan walks around to the far side of a darkened vehicle. Not only does the officer not follow to keep him in sight, he actually turns his back to talk on the radio. Those are not the actions of a cop who is worried something is gonna go down. That's a cop who is 100% in control of the situation.

I'm not entirely sure what this has to do with anything :confused: why would he be worried that something would be going down if he's just routinely processing someone that jumped a light / additionally risk fueling the situation by drawing his fire arm & acting in a more aggressive manner when it didn't demand it.

No one is simply excusing the behavior of the officer in question. And to say you have hatred for anyway also simply based on them showing support for the police or even this particular officer shows some form of ignorance.

Part of the problem is you are trying to marginalize Moats bad behavior, yes, he acted badly. You say the world is grey, and so it is, but that does not give people the right or an excuse to break laws

As well if the world is so grey, then they are all at fault and no one is to blame.

But more than that, the REDSKINS are gonna suck again this year:)

Top Bottom