Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This just makes me sick

When my alarm system went off once wehn I was at work, on my way home, I stopped at a red light checked traffic....then went right through it. (dumbly not seeing the cop directly behind me lol) I was pulled over and released right away and not given a ticket.

The thing is we do not know all of the facts in these situations. You get one side of it - the side that the press wants to support. Am I pissed a vet had to pay a medical bill? Depends on the circumstances.

Just like that article the other day the NYT had (which was posted in this forum!) that covered the 13 year old girl getting strip searched. It made her out to be an innocent angel. I read the Supreme Court brief and the article was a complete white wash - a total fucking lie.

Yes the nurses came out but that was after the initial stop. If someone runs a red light and the law says you write them a ticket you write them a damn ticket. The article doesn't say jack shit about how the family acted when they were stopped. Did they try to politely tell the cop that they had a relative dying and they needed to get in quick? Or did they overreact and give the cop a ton of shit, yell, and harass him?

Plus one side says the cop was points guns at them and the cop says he didn't. Right off the bat their stories don't match.

100's of cops get shot every year because people give them shit, jump out of the car, and then they try to kill the cop. Put yourself in the cops situation, he is a guy who encounters shitbags non-stop, they lie to him, some want to kill him, and now you have a car filled with angry people yelling, jumping out of the car and so on.

I guess I am the only one who can look at this objectively.

Your the only one that can look at it like a prick. Cops are not some holier than thou job. COPS ARE LAZY FUCKS WHO WANT EARLY RETIREMENT AND GOVERNMENT BENEFITS. You want a hard job go be an ironworker that puts up the buildings we all live/eat/work in every fucking day that risks his life to do so. If it was me I would have walked directly into that hospital and directly up to my mothers room. He would have to shoot me in the back to stop me.

And why don't you watch the video before you post this diarrhea. You can see for yourself exactly how the family acted, which is a hell of lot nicer than 99.999% of the population would have acted in that same situation.

Your the only one that can look at it like a prick. Cops are not some holier than thou job. COPS ARE LAZY FUCKS WHO WANT EARLY RETIREMENT AND GOVERNMENT BENEFITS. You want a hard job go be an ironworker that puts up the buildings we all live/eat/work in every fucking day that risks his life to do so. If it was me I would have walked directly into that hospital and directly up to my mothers room. He would have to shoot me in the back to stop me.

And why don't you watch the video before you post this diarrhea. You can see for yourself exactly how the family acted, which is a hell of lot nicer than 99.999% of the population would have acted in that same situation.

fug off you piece of juvenile shit, cops are hardworking underpaid people. if you wanna be a ironworker go right ahead, leave the real tough jobs to bros who dedicate themselves to real public service.
go sag your pants, listen to hip-hop, and work fast food typa jobs, cause that's all you're ever gonna be mr/tough guy

I feel bad for them, they lost a family member, but that does not excuse them from commonsense, such as obeying traffic laws.

Would it have mattered if they had just waited the 30 seconds for the light to turn green?

Yes, the cop does seem like he was being a dick, but, he also was trying to do his job.

When one of your closest people is dying let's see you stop at a red light and go the speed limit all the way there. "following commonsense laws" Give me a fucking break. The world is grey bro not black and white.

I can't even believe you post this shit.

I agree that some cops are nuthin more than pricks, but why don't you trying doing a job everyday where every fucking punk or perv you stop or get in the mix with could be your last. See where your stress level is at. Unless you have put your ass on the line daily like a cop or a soldier then you dont know that, feeling, do you? So you need to be the one that stops spewing shit from your mouth about how all cops are lazy fucks. If your a iron worker thats a hard enuff job, but not a whole lot of chances of getting your freaking head shot off on a daily basis. Thats just garbage and you know it.

fug off you piece of juvenile shit, cops are hardworking underpaid people. if you wanna be a ironworker go right ahead, leave the real tough jobs to bros who dedicate themselves to real public service.
go sag your pants, listen to hip-hop, and work fast food typa jobs, cause that's all you're ever gonna be mr/tough guy

hardworking underpaid people. That is a fucking joke. I know 5 police officers and the only one I have any respect for is a member of the swat team in PG county. He is educated and fair. The other 4 hit bennigans every night after their shift, drink a couple pitchers of beer then proceed to drive home drunk in their cruisers.

You want real public service then go be a social worker trying to help orphaned kids and broken homes. Handing out traffic tickets isn't public service, its just another tax.

hardworking underpaid people. That is a fucking joke. I know 5 police officers and the only one I have any respect for is a member of the swat team in PG county. He is educated and fair. The other 4 hit bennigans every night after their shift, drink a couple pitchers of beer then proceed to drive home drunk in their cruisers.

You want real public service then go be a social worker trying to help orphaned kids and broken homes. Handing out traffic tickets isn't public service, its just another tax.

i work in public service along with law enforcement...it's a hard job with hate coming at you everyday.
handing traffic tickets may seem like a dumb thing to the untrained and ignorant mind (u) but it is very dangerous and a lotta cops die on the hwys from traffic injuries and from getting shot/attacked.
fortunatly, writing speeding tickets is but a small part of being a police officer...

I agree that some cops are nuthin more than pricks, but why don't you trying doing a job everyday where every fucking punk or perv you stop or get in the mix with could be your last. See where your stress level is at. Unless you have put your ass on the line daily like a cop or a soldier then you dont know that, feeling, do you? So you need to be the one that stops spewing shit from your mouth about how all cops are lazy fucks. If your a iron worker thats a hard enuff job, but not a whole lot of chances of getting your freaking head shot off on a daily basis. Thats just garbage and you know it.

And you thinking cops are putting themselves in "the line of fire" everyday is also garbage. 99% of all cops work in small towns and their entire job is based around writing traffic tickets and doing domestic violence work.

You want some numbers to back it up? In 2006 there was ~655,000 police officers employed in the United States. You know how many died that year? 58.

You do the math and tell me how dangerous that job is.

And you thinking cops are putting themselves in "the line of fire" everyday is also garbage. 99% of all cops work in small towns and their entire job is based around writing traffic tickets and doing domestic violence work.

You want some numbers to back it up? In 2006 there was ~655,000 police officers employed in the United States. You know how many died that year? 58.

so what do you do for a living mr.badass? how dangerous is your job?
and document your stats, i call bs and 58 is the number killed by gunfire alone

AHHH did your mommy run off with a cop and leave you and the old man all alone or sumthin ? Or did the girl friend have to work off a traffic ticket the HARD WAY ? Sumthins gotta be fueling all this hate for cops bro. And yea tuff guy what do you do for a living?

Top Bottom