Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This just makes me sick

I read your comments, you never even watched the video before you posted your replies. You felt the story was media biased and didnt tell both sides of the story. If you had of watched the video before your first post then you could have done exactly what you said "people these days" don't do: objectively looked at the situation.

Had you taken your own advice then you would have seen that cop was obviously in the wrong and should have never acted the way he did.

I did watch the video. The story is still biased.

Just like the story said, the cop pointed the gun at them, I didn't see that happen in the video.

The thing I don't get is if their relative was dying, and they HAD to be there, why the hell did they leave the hospital three times that day and come back.

If my loved one was at the hospital I would stay there non-stop. When my wife went to the hospital to give birth to our daughter I stayed there over two straight days wearing the same shit. I didn't leave her side.

I see you got your copy of George W.'s book on the english language.
George W. is a man, as am I. Notta punk with a grudge on the cops cause i'm a fuck up. When I fuck up and they pepper spray my ass and throw me in the back of the car I don't sit there and wonder why is this happening to me. LIke I said some Cops are pricks, bet theirs a lotta of steel workers that are pricks too. Your a good example of that. But to say your job is more dangerous on a daily basis than a cops makes you just plain damn dumb.Im not saying you don't make a hard working honest living, just that it is not as dangerous daily as a cops. There are lazy ass people everywhere, I bet there are just as many lazy ass steel workers as there are cops. To put every law officer in the same catagory as this dude, who obviously didn't use is head, is being a damn idiot. Hope you don't go to many bars where cops hang out, cause all the bros I know on the force would have a party kicking your ass around. Be Cool dude and don't get pulled over by the cops.

The thing I don't get is if their relative was dying, and they HAD to be there, why the hell did they leave the hospital three times that day and come back.

If my loved one was at the hospital I would stay there non-stop. When my wife went to the hospital to give birth to our daughter I stayed there over two straight days wearing the same shit. I didn't leave her side.
Concerned enuff to break the law, but not enuff to stay their ass there when they had to have known her condition. I wonder if they had made it back while she was alive, if somehow that would have saved her life. Unfortunate anyway you look at it.

George W. is a man, as am I. Hope you don't go to many bars where cops hang out, cause all the bros I know on the force would have a party kicking your ass around. Be Cool dude and don't get pulled over by the cops.

Well "your bros on the force" having a "party" kicking someones ass is a sad sad commentary in and of itself.

on a lighter note, the ironworkers i've known/worked with where ballsy.
but dumb as fuck and unhealthy

I dunno, for two weeks when My husband's grandmother was in HOSPICE care for two weeks we and tried to be there as much as we could but you had to go home eventually...they didnt know she was going to actually die until the last couple minutes...she had the death rattle for two weeks...but you never know when someone will pass...Not always anyway. The only person aroudn for her actual death was her son, whos only reason he was there was because of intuition. Gut feeling. None of the workers gave the rest of us any warning.

This is just a bad situation all around. Both parties are at fault. I bet he is killing himself with regret for running that red light.

Top Bottom