Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just got some Joe Rogan comedy tickets...

Tryn2

I got 4 for the 11th row of the Budlight/Maxim Magazine real men comedy tour...Charlie Murphy is on toooo biiiiiiiiiiaaatch.....Anyone seen Joe doing comedy ??? A friend of mine went to a party with Rogan last year at a after party for UFC....She said when she hugge dhim he had a fucking huge Herppppppppppppppie sore on his lip...she was all wiiged out wanying to run or laugh in the pic !!! Thats some funny shiiiit.

Charlie murrrphyyy bitch.

Tryn2 said:
I got 4 for the 11th row of the Budlight/Maxim Magazine real men comedy tour...Charlie Murphy is on toooo biiiiiiiiiiaaatch.....Anyone seen Joe doing comedy ??? A friend of mine went to a party with Rogan last year at a after party for UFC....She said when she hugge dhim he had a fucking huge Herppppppppppppppie sore on his lip...she was all wiiged out wanying to run or laugh in the pic !!! Thats some funny shiiiit.

Charlie murrrphyyy bitch.

man did he flop the man show........

i think he's pretty funny but that show tanked when him and that other bum took over. it's like they were trying too hard to prove that they weren't losers compared to jimmy kimmel and adam carolla

I think he's a decent guy, seems pretty down to earth in the interviews I've read. Not sure about his comedy though. I went and saw screech from Saved by the Bell and he was pretty funny...who woulda thunk it?

Yeah...But for Maxim and Budlight to be doing....there better be some hot girlz....I think thats going to be the killa...

Top Bottom