Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just got out of the emergency room

Lestat

MVP
EF VIP
This is all my fault first off.

I drank a 750ml bottle of vodka last night. Got sick, managed to sleep some, got up and was puking (more like dry heaving) every 30 mins. I couldn't keep any water down.

Went in and got some IV fluids (2 liters) and some anti nausea medicine (http://www.zofran.com/), checked my blood and what not just to make sure I wasn't fucked up.

Took about 5 hours total because dudes in the ER with a hangover are on the bottom of the list priority wise. I threw up 5 times waiting to get called in.

So the party was good, I hate drinking though and need to just swear it off altogether. Weed is way better anyway, its never put me in the ER.

I'll get pics up soon, I need to get them from my friend's cameras. Plenty of good photoshopping material.

fuck dude I was like that and I flew home 6 hours on two different flights,it was pure hell but I sucked it up

I'm extremely discliplined when it comes to drinking. I never have over 6 drinks and that's a rarity.

Glad you're okay. I like you Lestat.

Top Bottom