Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

just got my ears pierced...and a couple questions...

doubles1

how long does it take till they are like regular ears and i can take the earrings out for a day or so without worrying about them closing?

how long should i use this cleaner shit in them???

and

when can i change into new settings for em?

thanks for anyones help...

I have one ear pierced 3x and one pierced 2x on all of them I was able to take the earring out at about 7days, and reincert another without pain, bleeding infection.

doubles1 said:
how long does it take till they are like regular ears and i can take the earrings out for a day or so without worrying about them closing?

how long should i use this cleaner shit in them???

and

when can i change into new settings for em?

thanks for anyones help...

if its the first time you've had them done wait the 6 weeks, before you take them out and clean them at least twice a day.

How were they done? Was it with a gun at the mall or did you go to a piercer where they use the large hollow needle and put the hoops with the ball closures in? If it is the latter you need to leave them in for three months (yes, you read that right). Wash them with mild soapy water twice a day, make sure the ring is clean, then apply bacitracin (not neosporin) to the ring and slide it back and forth thru the ear. Don't apply the bacitracin more than twice daily.
If it was a mall variety you can probably change earrings sooner but clean them the same way.

i changed mine as soon as i got in the car from the peircing. wasn't the best idea i ever had but i lived. i think the next time i got 'em pierced i waited 3 weeks and had no troubles. use that cleaning shit they give you it does work

I changed mine after like 2 weeks. Then in another 2 weeks, I got a sick ass infection in my right lobe. Swelled up pretty bad. It hurt so bad to the touch, I had to cut the earring out. Then I squeezed that motherfucker and tried to get some of the blackened, bloody pus out of there. That was pleasant too. Hey, who's eating?

Top Bottom