Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just feeling down...

EnderJE

EF VIP
...ever have one of those days?

That's today for me. Just feel like crap the whole day. Mind you, its not the Lestat-with-the-gf-problems crap, but just regular crap. Don't feel like seeing anyone...

I find that sometimes even if I don't feel like seeing anybody initially, I feel better once I get out there and do see and spend time with people... Well, I hope we all feel better tomorrow. lol. :)

that doesn't bother me much...when I feel moppy that thought actually cheers me up a bit...

I have those days too. I hate them and sometimes I like them:) You have to feel down sometimes to fully appreciate the up times. That's the way I see it. Usually got to the gym or for a walk when I feel that way. Doesn't really make me feel better, but it keeps my mind somewhere else other then feeling sorry for myself.

EnderJE said:
...ever have one of those days?

That's today for me. Just feel like crap the whole day. Mind you, its not the Lestat-with-the-gf-problems crap, but just regular crap. Don't feel like seeing anyone...

EnderPet......relax, it's only one day....it like all things will pass with time.

DIV

:chomp:

Days like that are no fun-- especially when you can't pinpoint anything in particular that's getting you down. Wishing you a better eve.

Top Bottom