Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

just bought my new wheels

flexed1

Elite Mentor
Platinum
Brilliant silver mercedes slk230 sport. I take delivery in the morning. This is my dream car.

Only thing that bother me is no back seat and top wont go down unless the that thing in the trunk is pulled back (whatever its called). No room for anything really. Has navy and black leather seats with navy dash board. Bose system and cd holder in the trunk. Heated seats and the likes. I am in love. Why did you sell yours?

Well, at first I had it on a lease, then I purchased it, and began having mechanical problems.....I had owned Japanese cars prior to that, never had any trouble, so I went with an Infiniti. I hate it, but I'm locked into a 3 year lease......I'm thinking of trading for the new Lexus four door coupe after 11/2 into the lease.

But loved my Mercedes, nothing drives or has the style that German Cars have.

oh so this wasn't yours? ooops.

Leg.gif

BuggyWhips said:
RyanH your a lawyer...Try to weasel your way out the lease. If anything it's good practice.
Kev

Yeah.....I've already begun devising some creative ideas......but they are pretty ironclad, the lease agreement gives you very little freedom: you either buy yourself out of the lease by paying all future payments or you keep it.

And, a contract is a contract, under the law....Pretty hard to get out of unless you were the victim of duress or over-reaching, etc.

You could always buy the car and turn around and sell it.You'd have to talk them down on the residual alittle so you wouldnt loose much while reselling it.

Not crazy about lexus and I need a new contract lawyer as mine is in Dallas. Is this your area of practice?

Top Bottom