Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just became Platinum! But....

Platinum Powers....

Paulo said:
you gotta give it a little bit of time bro. it will happen soon :)

It "might" happen soon.......It all depends on how he behaves.. The Mods have to be sure that he won't "abuse" his Platinum Status once he receives it.

:verygood:

What? Me..abuse? Why and how could I do that? I've been testing this board out for months to see if everybody here was nice, sociable and helpful. Turns out that this is the best board around. Everybody here are like brothers. One big happy family. I want to be part of the family.

Patience Grasshopper, With platinum comes great great power.
The lag you are experiencing is allowing your body to prepair for this great power.

lets all meditate now..........Ho.......ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

.........Ho.......ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

RADAR

er...er am , am I ready for this power yet master? I am ready to take on the trials master! I am! Really I am! Please, let me prove this to you.

became Platinum! But....

georgie24 said:
im sprinkling some magic dust over your screen name as i type this

you mean "fairy dust" ?

Does this mean Carth will be a fairy Platinum member?

:lmao:

Carth said:
er...er am , am I ready for this power yet master? I am ready to take on the trials master! I am! Really I am! Please, let me prove this to you.

Check your pm

RADAR

You have to email your username to [email protected] and tell them that you signed up for platinum so they can activate your discussion forum account. It's done manually so it can only be done during business hours/days. I would suggest calling tomorrow around 9am (eastern).

Carth said:
How do I log in as a platinum member now?

Top Bottom