Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is junk food better than no food?

binö

Rob of Redford
Platinum
i'm stuck w/family till the weekend.
i can't really cook (not my house) and i'm surrounded by junk food.
if i don't eat i lose weight quick.
i'm not worried about gaining fat, just staying moderatly healthy.
is junk food better than starving?

have you been very healthy in your diet recently? if so, the switch may make you feel shitty. pun intended. however, if that isn't the case...and you don't care about bf% for the nonce, then i don't see why it would matter to you.

jackangel said:
have you been very healthy in your diet recently? if so, the switch may make you feel shitty. pun intended. however, if that isn't the case...and you don't care about bf% for the nonce, then i don't see why it would matter to you.
yeah pretty healthy for the most part
i've been eating pizza/donuts for most of the day and feel like shit

Tirpitz said:
i'm stuck w/family till the weekend.
i can't really cook (not my house) and i'm surrounded by junk food.
if i don't eat i lose weight quick.
i'm not worried about gaining fat, just staying moderatly healthy.
is junk food better than starving?

lay out your "junk food" options for us. Are you talking McD's? If so you can skip the bun and lettuce and just eat the meat - avoid too much "sauce". Skip the fries (small fries if anything). You don't have access to a grocery store? Do you have any fruits and veggies in the house? Your family won't let you cook? Your family only eats junk? No good thanksgiving turkey, etc.?

Come on bro.

just make sure whatever you eat has protein in it. you can burn whatever fat, you may gain, off later.

string_bean00 said:
i just had pizza and some oreo cakesters

with a diet coke
I did not like those cakester things, they tasted too nasty. Devil dogs are better

Top Bottom