Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Junior Nationals -- Rosemont, IL -- Unimpressed

C

Citruscide

Hey guys,

I just got back from Junior Nationals (no, not competing) and I have to say I am rather unimpressed. There were about 3-4 guys per weight class that looked good, but there were about 20 or so guys per class that really didn't have much business being there. Not that I am in that shape, but that is probably why you don't see me there either. ;)

They did have some great products, I picked up some samples of a mass shake that has 895 calories... 11g fat/149 carb/50 protien. -- not a bad mixture... supposed to mix up real good without a blender too. If it works out ok, I'll post the relevant information for all you fellow hard gainers.

I took some energy/pep pills they had on display there, and fuck, they must be magic, because I feel like I am out of my fucking mind right now... I was falling asleep when I took them and now I feel like I'm on... super feul.

Ok guys...

C-ditty

That shake that has 895 calories is by "The Kutting Edge" -- I haven't tasted it yet. The sales reps name is Leland Grantham and his e-mail is tkefitness.com -- tell him you were at Junior Nationals and supposedly he'll hook you up (1$ less probably).

As for the energy pill shit that is making my heart skip beats now and making my head hear tiny voices... I don't know, I discarded the wrapper after taking it... had I known, I would have kept it and bought more for when I want to commit sucide.

C

Top Bottom