Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To Juice or Not To Juice....That is the question

VicTusDeuS

I want to juice. But i feel it might be a waste of cash for me right now. I feel like i need this quick fix. I dont know, if been off since AUG, If i wasnt worried about damaging myself I would do it.

you have answered your question in your thread post. no

What do you mean damaging yourself?

From the little you wrote, it doesn't sound like now is a good time.

that's seriously a question only you can answer... don't feel pressured to do it just because you know what it can do. Also be careful and let your system catch up.

well middle of Aug to middle of April....8 months...32 weeks...Thats alot...We're almost back to where I was when i satarted...I dont know..Ive hit a dry spell with the ladies..I need to do something to makeme feel more confident...

I say if you're not 100% on in your training & diet, you shouldn't be thinking about the sauce.

You said yourself that it feels like a quick fix. Like HI said, I think you answered your own question.

I'm clean as a whistle, but also very busy with school and work. As soon as I can get my workouts and diet nailed down, I plan on injecting and swallowing every anabolic substance under the sun. :) Be like me. :D

VicTusDeuS said:
well middle of Aug to middle of April....8 months...32 weeks...Thats alot...We're almost back to where I was when i satarted...I dont know..Ive hit a dry spell with the ladies..I need to do something to makeme feel more confident...

Brother Vic... I feel your pain man. I was off cycle for about 8 months until I began 2 weeks ago today. The 10 pounds I lost in the 8 months, have already come back. My measurements are now what they were at the end of my cycle 8 months ago. Muscle memory is incredible. With these quick 10 pounds I added, and the ref-b that is about to be added to the mix... I expect about 30 pounds this cycle.

But even with 10 pounds... the world is a much different place. My confidence is back up, I'm feeling really good... and chics are paying attention to me again. It really is amazing. 14 days ago I felt like a pussy. Today, I can look in the mirror and just saw 'wow.' The difference is amazing.

I am not telling you to do juice, that's a decision you have to decide on your own.

You'd certainly make more $$$ as a server though. And, you would also definately pull more pussy.

What does this summer hold for you? Mine includes lakes, rivers... anywhere I can take my shirt off, and where there will be chics running around half naked.

A skinny sober would be a boring summer.

Your call though Vic.

NightFly - While you may not NEED juice... the point is, when you are on juice, women pay attention to you... whether you are paying attention to them or not. That's what makes you feel confident. That's very hard to attain naturally without incredible genetics. I was 130 pounds 2 years ago. How much pussy does a 130 pound MAN pull??? I'm 30 pounds heavier now with about 12% bodyfat... and in about 4 more weeks I'll be about 15 pounds heavier... 175 pounds.

Who gets the pussy in a bar... the 130 or 175 pounder??? Who gets more respect in and out of the bar???
--

Top Bottom