Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

John Ashcroft

Ffactor

I don't think I would ever say this but I feel like if he gets away with everything he is doing there is a distinct possibility of the country shifting towards fascism. What do you think about the patriot act II where people's citizenship coud be revoked, whether naturalized or American born?

FFactor, I got in some hot water before for saying how I feel about John Ascroft, and more notably, HOW we should deal with him. Bush is a puppet, and Cheney is only destructive when it comes to the environment getting in his way of making millions in the oil game. But when it comes to the lives and freedoms of ACTUAL HUMAN BEINGS AND THEIR SOCIETY, no one is more dangerous to Americans than John Aschcroft. The damage he has done will take numerous years, if not decades, for future Administrations to undo. That's hoping that the Bush Administration doesn't get re-elected. And I emphasis Bush ADMINISTRATION, because it's Cheney, Wolfowitz, Rumsfield and especially ASHCROFT who are running the show. I wouldn't mind voting for Bush AGAIN if he dumped Aschroft and Cheney on his next election bid. I guess I could put up with Rumsfield's crap again, as long as he doesn't send us into WWIII. Actually, he probably would. Fuck that. Rumsfield would also have to get fired for me to vote for Bush again.

look at your next paycheck and what is
missing and think about how much of
a say you had in that and then think about
what you should really be worrying about...

HULKSTER said:
FFactor, I got in some hot water before for saying how I feel about John Ascroft, and more notably, HOW we should deal with him. Bush is a puppet, and Cheney is only destructive when it comes to the environment getting in his way of making millions in the oil game. But when it comes to the lives and freedoms of ACTUAL HUMAN BEINGS AND THEIR SOCIETY, no one is more dangerous to Americans than John Aschcroft. The damage he has done will take numerous years, if not decades, for future Administrations to undo. That's hoping that the Bush Administration doesn't get re-elected. And I emphasis Bush ADMINISTRATION, because it's Cheney, Wolfowitz, Rumsfield and especially ASHCROFT who are running the show. I wouldn't mind voting for Bush AGAIN if he dumped Aschroft and Cheney on his next election bid. I guess I could put up with Rumsfield's crap again, as long as he doesn't send us into WWIII. Actually, he probably would. Fuck that. Rumsfield would also have to get fired for me to vote for Bush again.

:eyes:

Looking for Hulkster!

Last edited:
Stop acting foolish again bwood. Ashcroft IS pretty disturbing.... both problems, overtaxation and facist legislation/draconian LEO..

Yes, it was well thought out. I don't need to write 1300 paragraphs just to get that kinda response from you Bush supporters. So "fuck 'em all" pretty much sums it up without wasting my time or yours.

When I checked last 36% of my paycheck was going towards taxes. Only complaint is that it's going towards paying Ashcroft's salary. I'm not worried about Rumsfeld or the rest of them but I think Ashcroft will continue to damage this country.

bwood said:
look at your next paycheck and what is
missing and think about how much of
a say you had in that and then think about
what you should really be worrying about...

I can only assume this is another "critique" of

medicare/medicaid
social security
national defense
national debt interest
pensions/salaries for federal employees

Since that is where 91 cents of every federal tax dollar goes.

And I am sure you are prepared to speak at length about the impact of the elimination of these programs on the social order. So go ahead. Please, inform us.

As to the topic: Ashcroft is a religious zealot. His beliefs can be summarized by his action to put clothing (i. e. drapes) over the partially nude statues in and around the capital.

Frack - Ashcroft is bad news. But he is the natural progression of apathy--->tyranny.

Top Bottom