Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Job changes and taking risks

Taps

To make a long story short, a bunch of shit went down at work the other day and I ended up quitting. It was a hard decision, as I enjoyed my job and had (have?) many friends there.

Basically, I walked away from full time employment with benifits (and decent pay) on the offhand chance I'd get another job that I've really wanted for a long time. It's in the financial industry, and would effectivly triple my salary.

I was talking to a few of my friends, some of whom have families and other responsabilities, and all of them said I was crazy for quitting without having anything lined up first. My parents are concerned, but they support my decision.

Anyway, I had my interview today and blew 'em out of the water. I'm 90% sure the job is mine.

It's a great feeling when you can take a risk like that and it pays off. :) Nobody I know is home right now, so that's why I'm posting here--just had to talk about it. :)

T.

i am guaranteed success no matter what i do. im moneybags

what kind of job in the financial industry? what do you know about finance? if your a broker you dont need to know a thing. you could be a secretary.

i saw him, drank with him, talked to him (about as much as you can with a retard) we got his views on global issues and then we went to a strip club with him. it was awesome. i got a couple of pictures with the man. he is my hero. my heart was beating so fast right before i met him. last night was one of the greatest nights of my life.

let me know if you do that. maybe we can tag team her. now that im 21 im more comfortable getting fucked up at home. pretty much guaranteed good times.

listen man. pm me and im me. super knows my im. we may be able to actually hang out and have fun money style. shit knows.

Top Bottom