Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jnev is gone??

It would be best if his family set up a trust fund for the benefit of his daughter..as hard as he fought for the custody of his child, I would think that he would want his family to be in control of it..a trust costs a few bucks (good attorney to do it right) but it would be worth every penny..I'll bet a lot of people would make a gift.

I asked James about that...still waiting for a response.

So sad for him and his little girl.

That's my greatest fear, leaving my family behind and not seeing my boys grow up

Me too.

And more recently (probably something to do with my advanced age), I've gotten freaked out about the idea of dying in my sleep. Theoretically the best way to go..however, I've recently developed this desire to be awake and coherent..death scares me..but I want to know. Even though the information gleaned from the process is obviously useless.

We should go to the doctor more often.

Anyway, enough about me. He was a good dude. Let me know the info on where to send anything to help out his daughter.

Me too.

And more recently (probably something to do with my advanced age), I've gotten freaked out about the idea of dying in my sleep. Theoretically the best way to go..however, I've recently developed this desire to be awake and coherent..death scares me..but I want to know. Even though the information gleaned from the process is obviously useless.
I doubt its useless.... but obviously i cant say for sure...

MAN...... Rest In Peace....:worried:

Top Bottom