Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jeans for dudes with big thighs?

more steel

So my whole life I've had to buy jeans to fit my thighs... Then the waist ends up being too loose! I'm a stocky guy but feel like I can't be the only one with this problem. Who else has this problem? Has anybody found a good brand/style/cut of jean that fits a guy with thick legs and a smaller waist?

Cargo pants and shorts for me. I do have a pair of gap "loose" jeans. The waist is 36(a size too big, iam a 34 winter 32 summer) but they fit around my legs 27-28". I rarely wrar them though. I wear camo cargos or bdu bottoms, they fit good lol. At work I wear cargos from old navy.

Sent from my PC36100 using EliteFitness

loose fit express jeans 2 sizes up work for me, but still tight as hell in the thigh. To be honest I wear a lot of dress pants custom tailored and sweatpants, lots of shorts in summer.

when i was On back in 2008 was over 220 at 5'6...I wore nothing but sweat pants and mesh shorts.

Thanks for the input. I went to Kohls the other day and spent an hour trying on 20 or so pairs of jeans. Ended up with some Levi relaxed straight one size up on the waist. I will have to investigate Gap and Express and I also plan on hitting up old navy.

Anyone else have some input? I cant imagine theres only 3 of us with this problem. Why cant there be a company that makes jeans with a big ass and thighs and small waist? Hmmm... I should shoot "Apple Bottom" a message and see if they have pants in the mens market haha.

Levis 560s. I think they're called comfort fit or loose fit. Im 34 waist currently and I buy 36s.

If I have pairs that are tight out of the dryer then right before I put them on I lightly spray the thighs with a water mist. I use an old hairspray bottle. And after sitting down in a car for a few min the thighs loosen up to where theyre comfortable.

Sent from my htc t-bolt using the elitefitness app.

Check out a cut called "mom jean". They are designed to fit comfortably over your beefy hips and beer barrel quads. They have sexy elastic in the waist to accommodate multiple sizes and a sexy tapered ankle that sits a good 4" above the foot for ease of movement.

Hahahahaha

If it's in the budget ($150) check out Rock Revivals at Buckle. They work for me.

PS yes, I recognize you're screen name, that's why I had to give you shit.

I have had this problem for years, Anchor Blue before they went out of business had Ultra Baggy jeans that were great...discontinued...then yes Levi 560 Loose Fit jeans, hard to find, especially my size 34W 36L, so I just got Carhartt Work Dungarees, and the last 2 pair of their Loose Fit jeans that were 34/34, but fit well. It sucks having trouble finding jeans, but at the same time pretty fucking cool :D. I usually just wear shorts, sweat shorts, etc.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Check out a cut called "mom jean". They are designed to fit comfortably over your beefy hips and beer barrel quads. They have sexy elastic in the waist to accommodate multiple sizes and a sexy tapered ankle that sits a good 4" above the foot for ease of movement.

Hahahahaha

If it's in the budget ($150) check out Rock Revivals at Buckle. They work for me.

PS yes, I recognize you're screen name, that's why I had to give you shit.

Haha yeah I've tried on mom jeans but the crotch seem came up high and divided my nuts giving that "camel toe" look with a ball on either side.

I have had this problem for years, Anchor Blue before they went out of business had Ultra Baggy jeans that were great...discontinued...then yes Levi 560 Loose Fit jeans, hard to find, especially my size 34W 36L, so I just got Carhartt Work Dungarees, and the last 2 pair of their Loose Fit jeans that were 34/34, but fit well. It sucks having trouble finding jeans, but at the same time pretty fucking cool :D. I usually just wear shorts, sweat shorts, etc.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Yeah Old Navy cargo shorts have served me well.

Once you know a pair of jeans that fits you I would shop online dude. You can find almost any style/size online, it's just a matter of knowing what your monster quads and gluts can fit into haha

No dude. I have the very same problem. I put up a thread just like this sometime last year. Seems like nowadays all the pants they make are for sissy girly men with girly little legs. Every fucking pant I try on, the waist wants to come down to my ballsack, the waist is lose, BUT....the damn leg part is SUPER TIGHT!!!! Tight around my legs AND my ass!!! WTF!!!????

So here I am with nice jewelry, nice shirts, nice socks, nice undies, nice shoes and some goofy dumb ass gay looking pants that don't fit for shit. I look stupid. Yes there are pants out there that fit, but what are they? I refuse to dress nicely and then have to wear some goofy ass sweatpants. That simply does NOT match at all.

WHAT IS THE SOLUTION? There must be a brand that that fits on nicely to our bodies. Fits nicely around the butt and the legs WITHOUT constricting the circulation.

WHAT IS THE SOLUTION????

Top Bottom