Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jeans for dudes with big thighs?

i like swiss army brand jeans. the denim is awesome quality and you can wear them to the club, work or just out to the mall. i also like diesel and buffalo by david bitton

Hilarious thread ... been there, camel toe and all that.

You folks should check out LRG or Sean John ( i know, i know) jeans. Or for more conventional stuff Levi's 559. Lucky makes some relaxed fit jeans that are a good fit too (though my last pair wore out within a year, which is not good for jeans). You can find all these at Macys (except Lucky which is carried by Nordstrom).

Hilarious thread ... been there, camel toe and all that.

You folks should check out LRG or Sean John ( i know, i know) jeans. Or for more conventional stuff Levi's 559. Lucky makes some relaxed fit jeans that are a good fit too (though my last pair wore out within a year, which is not good for jeans). You can find all these at Macys (except Lucky which is carried by Nordstrom).

More like camelnuts. LOL

Well today if you go to a shop and find some stylish stuff from that which is very trendy then you can find what you want!! lolxxx Today many brands which are offerning the small size jeans. SO i think you should check some online store of garments. Gud luck...

I'm going shopping soon for pants. I'll probably wait until AFTER Christmas because I'm sure all the good stuff has already been or IS going to be taken for Xmas gifts.

I'm still questioning myself on where to find some nice pants that fit. LOL

I am NOT going to buy "online". Everytime I order anything "online", clothes do NOT fit and then I have to return them. The return process is always a damn hassle for me. Too much time and money being wasted. I rather go to the store, try them on, if I like I buy...if I don't I move on. Done!!!

Top Bottom