Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jeans for dudes with big thighs?

Is there a specific store that sells these jeans? Or are they strictly "online" only?

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using EliteFitness

Buckle? Or Buckles? Never ever heard or seen of a "Buckle".

Sorry. Where are you from? They have a web site with store locations....another way would to be to go to the Big Star web site or another brand you like and see where their retailers are located.

Rockin my Big Stars right now. Good jeans.

Sent from my PG86100 using EliteFitness

Sorry. Where are you from? They have a web site with store locations....another way would to be to go to the Big Star web site or another brand you like and see where their retailers are located.

Rockin my Big Stars right now. Good jeans.

Sent from my PG86100 using EliteFitness

South Florida. West Palm Beach, Broward, Miami.

I mostly buy clothes from Affliction because I like the look. Everything fits me fine. But their pants? Omg! They look awesome but fit me as IF I'm wearing girl jeans. And no matter how big of a size I get or style they STILL fit like girly jeans. And I hate that because their jeans look nice! Yet I cannot fit in them. Ill admit, these Big Star jeans don't look very stylish to be honest with you. But hey! A jean is better than wearing sweatpants.

Old Navy cargo/painters work okay for cheap. American Eagle loose fit gets it right sometimes.

For $$$ I go with Gasp Jeans at fitgr.com.

He is looking for designer jeans that fit swolt up legs....try a different brand like MEK or True Religion or whatever. They should have a few comfortable fits and if you have to get on with a wider waist by one size and have it taken in.

He is looking for designer jeans that fit swolt up legs....try a different brand like MEK or True Religion or whatever. They should have a few comfortable fits and if you have to get on with a wider waist by one size and have it taken in.

What store sells these pants? I prefer to do my shopping in person rather than order anything online. I hate doing that because when I get stuff through the mail, nothing ever fits me, or I get clothing that I don't like. I need to see it in person and feel it, really examine it well.

What store sells these pants? I prefer to do my shopping in person rather than order anything online. I hate doing that because when I get stuff through the mail, nothing ever fits me, or I get clothing that I don't like. I need to see it in person and feel it, really examine it well.

Most malls should have a store that carries them. Their websites should show local dealers. TheBuckle I was talking about carries all these brands plus more. You'll just have to look and see what's available near you.

Most malls should have a store that carries them. Their websites should show local dealers. TheBuckle I was talking about carries all these brands plus more. You'll just have to look and see what's available near you.

I don't have any money at the moment to buy pants, but when I do, I will look into these stores. I just really hope these stores sell jeans that actually have a good look/style/design to them. I wouldn't want to wear a nice shirt with a nice pair of shoes and then to have some bland, plain looking pair of pants to go with them. That, in my opinion, would look plain silly.

About tailoring the size, yes, I can always do that. I can get a size or two bigger and tailor the waist in. Going up in size will allow for my legs to fit; however, will tailoring the waist "in" do anything for my butt? Don't want to have pants that are all saggy all over just so my damn legs can fit in them.

Top Bottom