Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jeans for dudes with big thighs?

By the way, yes...I see that you guys are putting down solutions to this problem, but lets be honest, these pants are not stylish enough. They have no shape, look bland and boring, have no style to them. They don't confront to the booty and the legs nicely. They do NOT show our physiques. Why are we working on them so hard for? To then cover it up?! Makes no fucking sense at all.

Haha! Just checked. My thread from last year is down the list. It's still here. Its called "Goddamn pants!".

My bf and have the same problem. I have 22" thighs. And my bf's are 30". We buy our jeans to fit our quadzilla legs and J Lo asses and go straight to alterations express for them to fix the waist and length if needed! Custom jeans while you wait!!! Big star loose fit and express are my bf's best fits. They have a little stretch for more comfort and show off his package nicely too :)

My bf and have the same problem. I have 22" thighs. And my bf's are 30". We buy our jeans to fit our quadzilla legs and J Lo asses and go straight to alterations express for them to fix the waist and length if needed! Custom jeans while you wait!!! Big star loose fit and express are my bf's best fits. They have a little stretch for more comfort and show off his package nicely too :)

So you buy a brand of jeans called "Big Star Loose Fit" and "Express Jeans"? And then you get them tailored to fit your body?

Big star - loose fit > rock revival loose fit for thigh room.

I have 30" quads. Levi Silvertab baggy fit are the only pant that actually has room in the thigh. I wear a 36w 36L

Element jeans that are relaxed cut fit well too.

Then big star for my top three choice of comfort.

Big star - loose fit > rock revival loose fit for thigh room.

I have 30" quads. Levi Silvertab baggy fit are the only pant that actually has room in the thigh. I wear a 36w 36L

Element jeans that are relaxed cut fit well too.

Then big star for my top three choice of comfort.

I went to Big Stars' website. I don't see loose fit. Just relaxed fit, slim, straight and boot cut. Which one is it?

By the way, my waist size is 33 or 34 (depending on brand name jean). My length is 30.

I like my jeans to fit nicely around my butt. I do squats hard to get this nice booty, last thing I'm going to do is wear some baggy ass shits to cover up my hard earned physique. What size do I get?

The relaxed fit. It fit me comfortably and made my butt look nicer, better than my rock revivals.. Plus the denim isn't as thick and Breathes better. RR's are thick and make me feel very Stuffy.

Granted these guys change their cut a lot and styles, but I still think overall big star > rr on the thigh fit

The relaxed fit. It fit me comfortably and made my butt look nicer, better than my rock revivals.. Plus the denim isn't as thick and Breathes better. RR's are thick and make me feel very Stuffy.

Granted these guys change their cut a lot and styles, but I still think overall big star > rr on the thigh fit

Just checked brother. They ONLY have 3 styles/colors for "relaxed". Sucks.

Just checked brother. They ONLY have 3 styles/colors for "relaxed". Sucks.

Yeah we don't get any respect bro. That's why I went to RR from my first pair of big star cause they have very little selection. Hell RR doesn't either but they are stylish. Wish they still had my first pair of big stars, they fit perfect.

Yeah we don't get any respect bro. That's why I went to RR from my first pair of big star cause they have very little selection. Hell RR doesn't either but they are stylish. Wish they still had my first pair of big stars, they fit perfect.

WTF is RR? Send me a link on where to order these jeans please? I'm in desperate need of jeans but haven't bothered to go buy because all jeans cost over $200 and do NOT fit my big legs, ass and balls

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom