Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jay Cutler Was Robbed

BBB

Ronnie Coleman got his ass kicked but politics always pals a factor in this contest!!!! Joe Weider sucks!!!

Well you guys are dumb!!!!!!! Period!!!!! Jay cutler did not deserve second place..........his placing was fixed more than ronnies, ronnie was the biggest and one of the hardest, and jay cutler was smooth.....did you see the pic of him standing next to ronnie, then come out and say he was robbed, the guy was given an early christmas present by joe weider, so joe can make a shitload of money off jay cutler, and he can plaster his face all over sayin mr. olympia runner up.......cause joe loves his ass, and thats why he got second place.....look at the pics, I think you will retract your statements about him being robbed and how he looked better than ronnie.....its bullshit, he didnt even look better than kevin or chris.................

I totally agree with CN1 on this one. I don't like the mentally challenged ronnie anymore than the next guy, but are you guy's fucking blind?! Cutler didn't look so hot and he should be ecstatic to place second as he didn;t even look like top 6 material to me. Flat ass chest, blurry abs (if you can call them that), smooth arms with absolutely no detail or striations, etc... and his best bodypart, his legs, were still smaller than Colemans. Coleman was the justified winner and if anyone was robbed it was Cormier. I'm also not a fan of Cormier, but the man, although slightly off, was still mighty impressive. Just look at the back comparisons with him and Levrone. His back is was huge hard and sick with detail. And his legs were as impressive as ever.

If you want to talk screwed, talk about Prince. The man was massive, hard and vascular as hell and yet was wrongfully overlooked and relegated to 16th when he definitely deserved to be top 10 material. Titus also got fucked as well as Ruhl who was royally screwed over this year. But stop whining about Cutler not winning cause his placing was a total gift.

Top Bottom