Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jay Cutler officially on the block...

calveless wonder

i've always like this kid. If you ever saw him play and Vandy he almost beat teams singlehandly. his team was horrible and he made them respectable against the SEC's best.

he's a little cocky, but you need that in a QB. If he actually ever had a running game since he became a starter his INT numbers would have been lower. not to mention the horrible defense, i think he was 14-1 or 13-1 when denver gave up 21 points or less

i hope the jets get him but i think the lions may have a decent shot at him with the #1 pick.

He seems like a douche, but so is Rivers and I'd take him a in a heartbeat!

I heard the redskins were looking at him....

Fuck i'm so sick of hearing about this on the news, But he has pissed a lot of people off in Colorado.

I heard the redskins were looking at him....

Fuck i'm so sick of hearing about this on the news, But he has pissed a lot of people off in Colorado.

Honestly I side with him on this, you got a new coach that comes in and tells you you're "the guy", than you get blind sided by ESPN talking about you on the trading block. Had McDaniels just told him from the beginning that we might be looking at trading you or we might not.....he'd probably have been cooler about it. I don't blame him one bit for not wanting anything to do with the Bronco's anymore. If you can't man up and tell someone what's what, than you get what you get. I hope my Browns take a shot at him, send Derek Anderson over there.....I like that trade.

i like cutler, sick arm and nice poise in the pocket

i just wish he didn't look like a droopy mcdouche face

Top Bottom