Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jay Cutler officially on the block...

he's a little cocky, but you need that in a QB. If he actually ever had a running game since he became a starter his INT numbers would have been lower. not to mention the horrible defense, i think he was 14-1 or 13-1 when denver gave up 21 points or less
That only gets you so far. Jamarcus Russell is 4-3 when the Raiders give up less than 21; 1-11 when they give up more. Guess what? He still sucks.

If your defense gives up 21 then your job is to score 22.

i've always like this kid. If you ever saw him play and Vandy he almost beat teams singlehandly. his team was horrible and he made them respectable against the SEC's best.

he's a little cocky, but you need that in a QB. If he actually ever had a running game since he became a starter his INT numbers would have been lower. not to mention the horrible defense, i think he was 14-1 or 13-1 when denver gave up 21 points or less

i hope the jets get him but i think the lions may have a decent shot at him with the #1 pick.

lol@ you referring to someone who is the same age as you, as a "kid". he is probably more mature and self sufficient than you are.

Top Bottom