Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Javaguru + Cindylou = An unlikely e-lationship that defies the odds?

java's a good catch. The only downside is that he knows it
Most women have always considered me a good catch, till they get me in the boat. :D:heart:

Omega is saying who needs to talk to each other if the fucking is awesome.

^^ this

but ...the ex and I are like identical ppl in interests and theres no sex spark...never really was...it failed

current husband great sex...only a little in common...but now the sex is gone...so...fail?

i give relationships a big fuckin fail

lol are you srs?

Cindy yes I am

you dont know till you've been there babe

Once someone has they will understand.

The whole " I need xyz in common " is a media perpetuated lie

Go to "Eharmony" if you buy into that.

Last edited:
Great sex makes up for alot of personal flaws

Oh " we need to have alot in common bala bla " NO you dont

You dont need a Pal, you need a Mate.

not in the long term.

for a year or so maximum, can sex disguise a flawed relationship with little to no foundation.

the easy test is if after you bust a nut do you just feel like "oh god, go away".

not in the long term.

for a year or so maximum, can sex disguise a flawed relationship with little to no foundation.

the easy test is if after you bust a nut do you just feel like "oh god, go away".

GUt Damn I hate the hell out of this but CW is fucking spot on. My last several wives was all about good sex, after the sex it was like go fucking jump off a bridge, cause I hate the sound of your voice, unless of course it's moaning my name or your choking on your spit while you got my meat down your throat. And lets be honest some of us are getting older, I actually wanna blow my load on you and after you make me a sammich I wanna talk about what your gonna make me for breakfast before I go to sleep these days.

Top Bottom