Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Javaguru + Cindylou = An unlikely e-lationship that defies the odds?

lol. I would expect you to be defensive of e-lationships too.

Yes samote and strefka are a good couple. They pretty much stay off the forums too. But congrats on bringing up a success story! Should I bring up the hundred or so failures now? lol.

Sure the forums add strain...but if it wasn't for the forums you'd have never met your fella, now would ya?

As for java and cindy...well, he is a Brian, so that gives him a huge leg up in any situation...however, cindy is a crazy jesus freak...but, java knows all about that and I think he can handle it well. Like I said, he will convert in deed (going to church, etc.), but not in spirit (he ain't believing in all that).

C'mon java! Post a fresh round of dawkins youtubes and prove him wrong.

You better not get all jesus-ey on us!!!

No chance of me going jesus but I love this bored....

And we love you too!

And the best part is that we now both seem to agree that at least some Christians are quality, well-intended, intelligent, rational people.

C'mon java! Post a fresh round of dawkins youtubes and prove him wrong.

You better not get all jesus-ey on us!!!

Prove me wrong?

I'm not saying he goes all jesus-ey!

I'm saying he does what he's been doing already. He already goes to church with his mom. He already said he'd go to church with cindy.

I'm saying he will go through the motions of sitting in church, but he won't start believing the message.

And we love you too!

And the best part is that we now both seem to agree that at least some Christians are quality, well-intended, intelligent, rational people.

No doubt, I know very intelligent people that are capable of erecting a wall in their brain between reason and faith. I've admitted in the past that faith can be a positive survival trait...hopelessness and defeat can kill you quick.

I just don't need jesus to survive.

Prove me wrong?

I'm not saying he goes all jesus-ey!

I'm saying he does what he's been doing already. He already goes to church with his mom. He already said he'd go to church with cindy.

I'm saying he will go through the motions of sitting in church, but he won't start believing the message.

Ahhhh... My bad.

My prediction is his new love will eventually crack his resolve and he'll be testifying in frot of the entire congregation.

But we'll still love him -- even if he's speaking tounges and juggling rattlesnakes!

Ahhhh... My bad.

My prediction is his new love will eventually crack his resolve and he'll be testifying in frot of the entire congregation.

But we'll still love him -- even if he's speaking tounges and juggling rattlesnakes!

The closest I've ever come to marriage after my divorce was Melody, went to church with her every week...helped her choose a church home; I am fluent in christianese...she broke off our engagement with a text message, "I want to be with someone equally yoked."

I protect my family from my atheism but I would never lie and manipulate a relationship with a wiminz even if I could live a lie.

Reactions: ceo
The closest I've ever come to marriage after my divorce was Melody, went to church with her every week...helped her choose a church home; I am fluent in christianese...she broke off our engagement with a text message, "I want to be with someone equally yoked."

I protect my family from my atheism but I would never lie and manipulate a relationship with a wiminz even if I could live a lie.

Just remember: not equally yolked = you'll be keeping your yolk to yourself soon!

Top Bottom