Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Javaguru + Cindylou = An unlikely e-lationship that defies the odds?

gonna be pretty lonely sittin' in church on sunday morning all by your lonesome.

I've always gone with my church going girlfriends.I'll take church over the mall any day. I still go to church with my mother when I visit. Cindy and I were both raised evangelical baptist...my christianese is strong!

Technically, cindylou doesn't have to look after my salvation...I was washed in the blood of christ when i was 13.

I've always gone with my church going girlfriends.I'll take church over the mall any day. I still go to church with my mother when I visit. Cindy and I were both raised evangelical baptist...my christianese is strong!

Technically, cindylou doesn't have to look after my salvation...I was washed in the blood of christ when i was 13.

so is there a meat-up planned?

these EF e-lationships/meatups/affairs/scandals/etc. have been happening at least since I started coming here in 2000 (didn't join till 2001), and I would guess before then too.

Some are made very public, others are kept pretty hushed, but by far, most have ended badly.

I'm betting the ones that at least experienced a period of being hushed worked out a lot better (example: stefka and samoth...who dated for like six months before they got hearts and flowery on the forum).

Forums like this add a lot of strain that wouldn't be there otherwise. The only two fights the fella and I have ever had have been triggered by bullshit that never would have occurred if we had kept things private.

Top Bottom