Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ive got a situation with my girlfriend, need advice.

Hello superdave

Remember one thing your Family is always there for you and if they are your Friends they will be there for you to.
If you go you always have them if it doesn't workout and you go back.

If you really love her then go and try it :)

Good Luck

Dave I say go for it....Of course your brother will have to adapt to not having you around but something tells me he's due for some change as well

The real question is...have you farted in bed yet and she is still dating you. That is the true test of love!

I wouldn't do it after only one month. If you two are really tight then you'll stay together despite the distance and work something out eventually. If you break up, you'll be in that town just because you chased after some chick you'd only known a month.

Dave,

Go for it.

Here's a cosmic view: eventually, you;re going to be dead. Rich or poor, you end up the same.

So you might as well have some adventure, take some risks, and live a little. If it fails, then it fucking fails....so what?

On a personal note, tell her to come to NY. Her skill set would be in demand here.

Been there, Done that... It didn't work out and I moved back to my hometown a year later.

Do it... As long as you can risk leaving your current job and get another one there and when/if you have to move back home if you need to ..

Almost everyone here says go for it, wow. People Ive talked to say go for it also, thats a good sign. I think Ive been where Im at for so long that Ive gotten in a rut in life and need fresh air. The only problem is I would have to drop all my classes at school and start somewhere in the new town. I think my financial aid will be cancelled if I do that unless anyone knows about that.

You can always apply for financial aid at the other school. Don't let that be an excuse for why you wouldn't take this wonderful opportunity.

What do you have to lose, Dave?

well, it is too late for you to really get the fin. aid transferred elsewhere - at least for this semester.

I think you could get in somewhere during the Spring semester if you apply NOW and get the FAFSA shit sent to them ASAP, it could definitely work out, but you probably wont get any for this seester simply due to time constraint, unless she can support you until you get it worked out with whatever college u might go to.

curious where you are going?

Top Bottom