Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Iv

hamstershaver said:
damn thats a lot of stuff, how does he plan on paying for it?
got me hammy. he plans on pre-selling the condos like timeshares kinda, where you sell one condo 26 times to 26 different people and they each get 2 weeks (you're in FL I"m sure you know what timeshare is) he wants it to be like a western disney world lol
so of course if he presells them someone will loan him the money to build them. but shit building a bank out there and all that other stuff who the hell knows. I don't know who would loan money on that.

Re: Iv

+2 K power today, has anyone ever gone +3 in one day since the switchover? advancing in hits, posts, and time on board?

I wonder if anyone will show up here

I fixed the Iv to IV.

You're welcome bor.

Mondays are always the worst, big time weekend withdrawals. Nothing a little coffee can't take care of though.

BTW
My parents are thinking of moving to Arizona, mostly becasue my dad just took a trip out there and he noticed how cheap the houses are. He's about to sell the apartment building they live in and had been looking for a house but L.A. is so expensive. He was also looking into Sacramento but from the way he sounded about his Arizona trip I think that's where they are going to wind up. Arizona sounds like a crappy place to live.

The_Monocle said:
Mondays are always the worst, big time weekend withdrawals. Nothing a little coffee can't take care of though.

BTW
My parents are thinking of moving to Arizona, mostly becasue my dad just took a trip out there and he noticed how cheap the houses are. He's about to sell the apartment building they live in and had been looking for a house but L.A. is so expensive. He was also looking into Sacramento but from the way he sounded about his Arizona trip I think that's where they are going to wind up. Arizona sounds like a crappy place to live.

I think Scottsdale is nice, you should try to end up in Tempe where ASU is, lots of college bad girls, are you thinking of going with them?

bran987 said:
I think Scottsdale is nice, you should try to end up in Tempe where ASU is, lots of college bad girls, are you thinking of going with them?
no, I couldn't handle living with my dad when I had to, now that I've been on my own for 5+ years I'd probably go insane and wind up butchering him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom