Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ITS RACIST WHEN WHITES DO IT, BUT WHEN BLACKS DO IT....

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KAYNE

...ITS NOT RACIST.

THE DISTRICT ATTORNEY OF 30 YEARS HERE (AN ELECTED OFFICIAL) RECENTLY RETIRED. THE MAN THAT WON THE ELECTION TO REPLACE HIM, IS BLACK. HE RECENTLY FIRED OVER 60 PEOPLE IN THE D.A. OFFICE B/C OF HIS "DESIRE TO HAVE MORE BLACK PEOPLE WORKING IN THE D.A. OFFICE".

MOST OF THE FIRED (WHO WERE WHITE) WERE REPLACED WITH LESS QUALIFIED AFRICAN AMERICANS AND WERE FIRED FOR NO GOOD REASON. A LAWSUIT WAS FILED AND THE NEW D.A. CLAIMS IT HAS NO MERIT CUZ ITS HIS RIGHT TO FIRE PEOPLE IN THE OFFICE AS HE SEES FIT.

WHY IS THIS NOT RACISM WHEN A BLACK PERSON DOES IT BUT IF A WHITE PERSON DOES IT........FUCKING JESSE JACKSON AND AL SHARPTON ARE HERE EVERY NEWS CHANNEL IN THE COUNTRY.

NO COMMENTS OR WORDS THAT WILL GET THIS THREAD LOCKED.

KAYNE

Because much of the aspects of our country these days is bullshit. I seriously do hate this double standard. Makes my blood boil.

Because if anyone said anything about it, that would be racist.:rolleyes:

I totally agree with you KAYNE, this happens all the time...it boggles my mind.

And you wonder who is more racist?
Where is the ACLU when white people are in trouble?
Oh wait,, I for got about all those white tranny's and fags they help out. Oh wait and those child molesters.

YEAH, THIS DOUBLE STANDARD PISSES ME OFF TO. IF WHITES SAY ANTHING ABOUT ANYTHING ITS RACIST.

THIS IS THE VERY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A BLACK PERSON AND A *INSERT RACIST WORD HERE*. BLACKS DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT BULLSHIT LIKE THIS AS WHITES DONT.

ITS ONLY THE RACIST WHITE AND N****S THAT MAKE THIS SHIT AN ISSUE.

i believe the current politically correct (PC) term for what kayne is describing is called "unity".

30 years ago it was called "racisim" when african-americans were the victims of their skin color

in the city of new orleans, where over 50% of the registered voters are black, reverse-racism, also known as "unity in action", is as prevalient against white people as racism was against black people.

how the tide has turned!!!!:rolleyes:

Kayne, you fucking loser. Why the capital letters? Are you actually shouting while writing your faggot shit you stupid bitch?

spongey2 said:
Kayne, you fucking loser. Why the capital letters? Are you actually shouting while writing your faggot shit you stupid bitch?

GO PLAY IN TRAFFIC BITCH BOY...I'VE BEEN TYPING IN ALL CAPS ON THIS JOINT SINCE YOU WERE BEATING OFF TO THE SMELL OF YOUR SISTERS THONGS.

Last edited:
NOW, WE CANT CONTINUE THE DISCUSSION WE WERE HAVING BEFORE SOME NEWBIE WITH 28 POSTS INTERRUPTED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom