Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

An issue I have with Maslow's hierarchy of needs

JayC9 said:
Lion, you remind me of my grandad, (no offence) he also used to cut through all the bullshit and come out with some golden words of wisdom.

"Think to yourself that every day is your last; the hour to which you do not look forward will come as a welcome surprise." - Horace
and I just spent the last 20 minutes consuming a bowl of lima beans

JayC9 said:
Lion, you remind me of my grandad, (no offence) he also used to cut through all the bullshit and come out with some golden words of wisdom.

"Think to yourself that every day is your last; the hour to which you do not look forward will come as a welcome surprise." - Horace

My grandad used to say (on the need for new experiences)
"Boy, listen, you can't(ie shouldn't) eat rice every day. Some days you have chicken, another day pork, or maybe some peas. But you can't eat rice every day".

Island Son said:
My grandad used to say (on the need for new experiences)
"Boy, listen, you can't(ie shouldn't) eat rice every day. Some days you have chicken, another day pork, or maybe some peas. But you can't eat rice every day".
your grandad was dumb
he didn't include beer in his formulae

I ate a raw potato once while starving under the influence of beer
but that was a few years ago

Smurfy said:
Id like for BikiniMom to come in here and say a lil something
her 4 daughters can make a middle tier alone
not sure if the pyramid would be too sound though

4everhung said:
her 4 daughters can make a middle tier alone
not sure if the pyramid would be too sound though
lmaooooooooooooooooooo
I thought it could only be odd numbers lmaoooooooooo

What about astetics in India seeking self actualization through fundamental subsistance?

Top Bottom