Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IRS Knew Teap Party Was Targeted for Additional Income Tax Scrutiny

As well they should be. You have a political group who's entire raison d'etre is to eliminate tax, I think any filings from them for exempt status should automatically send up red flags.

yeah bro we had an election last november.. seems like you are still campaigning as if its gonna make a difference, but to me its the sore loser mentality.. you should be getting ready for 2016 and finding a republican who is capable of winning a state that doesn't have more trailer parks and tornado's than people.

As well they should be. You have a political group who's entire raison d'etre is to eliminate tax, I think any filings from them for exempt status should automatically send up red flags.

Yeah sure, that's exactly what we need to do. Violate people's rights. We could just force republicans to wear stars on their sleeve and stuff then in concentration camps.

No, not "as they should". It's a complete violation. If the tables were turned liberals would be vomiting and spraying diarrhea while screaming bush doing the monkey dance in the street.

I love the liberal response to this thread.

If the IRS were targeting Planned Parenthood or Media Matters under a Republican president, they'd be losing their minds.

On Jan, 25, 2012, the criteria for flagging suspect groups was changed to, "political action type organizations involved in limiting/expanding Government, educating on the Constitution and Bill of Rights, social economic reform/movement," the report says.

Yeah, let's have the government target anyone who wants to limit government or educate people about their constitutional rights.

Great plan.

Yeah sure, that's exactly what we need to do. Violate people's rights. We could just force republicans to wear stars on their sleeve and stuff then in concentration camps.

No, not "as they should". It's a complete violation. If the tables were turned liberals would be vomiting and spraying diarrhea while screaming bush doing the monkey dance in the street.

Was anyone unduly denied legit Exempt status, or significantly delayed?

Was anyone unduly denied legit Exempt status, or significantly delayed?

But on June 29, 2011, Lois G. Lerner, who heads the IRS division that oversees tax-exempt organizations, learned at a meeting that groups were being targeted, according to the watchdog's report. At the meeting, she was told that groups with "Tea Party," ''Patriot" or "9/12 Project" in their names were being flagged for additional and often burdensome scrutiny, the report says.

So they put them through red tape hell and tried to intimidate them.

Great work!

Top Bottom