Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IRS Knew Teap Party Was Targeted for Additional Income Tax Scrutiny

And yet you for 8 years you tongued his ass with no syrup nor jelly....none whatsoever.

Damn... right back the the homosexual hyperbole.

That didn't take long.

P.S. That's not funny gay. That's just plain creepy gay.

political groups don't have to pay taxes...they are exempt under IRC 527...jus' sayin' :nerd:

You are the expert, but I should have simply stated that organizations that apply for 501 c 4 status need to be scrutinized to ensure they meet the criteria.

I tried to read about IRC 527 and 501 c but man oh man that crap is boring!

If NAMBLA applied for a license to run a day care center, would that raise any red flags?

If NAMBLA applied for a license to run a day care center, would that raise any red flags?

They wouldnt be applying to the IRS for tax exemption since they are a for profit business. That is a business license to operate a day care, which would be local or state licenses. Unless you meant a non-profit day care, which Ive never heard of. Either way they would need to be a licensed day care center which goes through the state and local level. And that group promotes something illegal on its surface and has but one singular goal (promotion of sex between grown men and minor children, illegal anyway you slice it everywhere). Whereas most political orgs promote working within the law to achieve their goals. Unless youre talking about groups like KKK or Anarchist organizations, which are already flagged and should be for obvious reason. Flagging something with the word "Patriotic" is unreasonable and the IRS knows it. Comparing NAMBLA to the tea party is a pretty low shot by the way. Congrats.

My apologies to NAMBLA then.

I have not doubt that's how someone collecting taxes for the government while suckling uncle sam's teat would feel about any organization that wanted to limit the size and scope of government.

Top Bottom