Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IRS Knew Teap Party Was Targeted for Additional Income Tax Scrutiny

But i thought anything that happens during a presidents term automatically reflects on that president? Its the "On his watch" theory lol
Clinton gets credit for net bubble, bush gets blamed for katrina and everything else in the universe, Reagan blamed for iran/contra. I guess the exception now is obama takes blame for nothing (or just blames bush for some odd reason) but gets credit for things like killing Bin Laden, even though that all began under bush.

Your perceived inequity around presidential accountability is clearly Bush's fault.

But i thought anything that happens during a presidents term automatically reflects on that president? Its the "On his watch" theory lol
Clinton gets credit for net bubble, bush gets blamed for katrina and everything else in the universe, Reagan blamed for iran/contra. I guess the exception now is obama takes blame for nothing (or just blames bush for some odd reason) but gets credit for things like killing Bin Laden, even though that all began under bush.

back it up a sec, there's a lot to go over here..

1) I never espoused the automatic accountability thing for presidents unless something came from their direct involvement or directly from the admin itself. None of which is the case here.

2) Clinton should not have gotten the credit for the net bubble that he did, most people agree on this now. He might have opened the door for things but that's about it. Point accepted.

3) Let's be very clear about Reagan and the Iran Contra affair.
The Iran-Contra Affair . Reagan . WGBH American Experience | PBS

"Battling the Cuban-backed Sandinistas, the Contras were, according to Reagan, "the moral equivalent of our Founding Fathers." "

There's no discussion here.

4) If Obama doesn't give the go ahead to go into Pakistan to get Bin Laden, it never happens. PERIOD!! And in case you haven't reviewed the facts of this I hear zero dark thirty is an accurate representation of how unsure a lot of high level admins were that it was actually Bin Laden in that compound. A lot of people thought it was some high level drug dealer. Can you imagine the black eye that the U.S would have taken if that would have been the case? You GOP d-bags would have been calling for his head for flying into an ally's sovereign airspace and all we got was this crappy Saudi drug dealer. That shit took balls to sign off on. It would have effectively ended his presidency if it failed. Too bad for you guys I know but it is what it is.

US government charge law, explicitly Section 501(c)(4) of the Internal Revenue Code (26 U.S.C. § 501(c)), absolves specific kinds of charitable associations from covering government annual duty. The legal language of IRC 501(c)(4) by and large requires municipal associations portrayed in that part to be "worked solely for the advancement of social government assistance". Depository guidelines deciphering this legal language apply a more loosened up norm, to be specific, that the association "is worked principally to achieve municipal advancements and social improvements".[6] therefore, the IRS customarily has allowed associations portrayed in IRC 501(c)(4) to participate in campaigning and political mission exercises if those exercises are not the association's essential activity.[7]

Interior Revenue Service leads likewise ensure bunches coordinated under Section 501(c)(4) as philanthropic associations devoted to social government assistance from uncovering the names of their givers or the measure of assets the individual contributors have contributed.[8][9] This security traces all the way back to the United States Supreme Court's 1958 decision in NAACP v. Alabama, when the Court held that exposure of names could deliver private contributors defenseless against retaliation.[10]

Outside of an Internal Revenue Service office.

Not-for-profit associations devoted to social government assistance are not needed to apply for IRS accreditation to work under Section 501(c)(4) charge exclusion rules.[11][12] However, being confirmed by the IRS can assist associations with drawing in gifts and give some security against further scrutiny.[13]

In 2013, instances of 501(c)(4) bunches included Organizing for Action, coordinated to advance President Obama's authoritative priorities,[14] and the traditionalist backing association Crossroads GPS, established to some extent by Karl Rove

https://cutt.ly/mnK6q5a
https://cutt.ly/cnK6w0x
https://cutt.ly/GnK6rhS
https://cutt.ly/8nK6tTy

Top Bottom