Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IRS Knew Teap Party Was Targeted for Additional Income Tax Scrutiny

I love the liberal response to this thread.

If the IRS were targeting Planned Parenthood or Media Matters under a Republican president, they'd be losing their minds.

1. It happened and it's fucked up.
2. Nothing I've seen proves BO had anything to do with it.

1. It happened and it's fucked up.
2. Nothing I've seen proves BO had anything to do with it.

BO needs to lop-off a bunch of heads. If he doesn't, then it is on him. If he does, he'll deserve accolades.

The government's tax arm being used as a weapon to quell political dissent is 100% against every liberal and conservative principal. This isn't a (R) or (D) thing, this is just plain tyrannical government.

Was anyone unduly denied legit Exempt status, or significantly delayed?

That is so irrelevant. Just because in your mind this was a victimless CRIME does not change the fact that it is a crime. You can't argue black and white. They put them through the wringer based off of political affiliation (illegal). This is called discrimination. It's not the IRS job to discriminate, it's their job to send me my fucking tax money. But of course liberals don't look at it as discrimination, unless it's a black or Latino that's being discriminated against.

That is so irrelevant. Just because in your mind this was a victimless CRIME does not change the fact that it is a crime. You can't argue black and white. They put them through the wringer based off of political affiliation (illegal). This is called discrimination. It's not the IRS job to discriminate, it's their job to send me my fucking tax money. But of course liberals don't look at it as discrimination, unless it's a black or Latino that's being discriminated against.

It would be like strip searching every single black person you see walking down the street and arresting the ones they find with illegal items.

Would it be acceptable in DB's world since you only arrest people possessing illegal things?

BO needs to lop-off a bunch of heads. If he doesn't, then it is on him. If he does, he'll deserve accolades.
Like all the people Bush sacrificed after everyone realized the evidence of WMD was mostly embellished....just Colin Powell, who was the guy that didn't buy it in the first place.

Like all the people Bush sacrificed after everyone realized the evidence of WMD was mostly embellished....just Colin Powell, who was the guy that didn't buy it in the first place.

That's a reasonable comparison. I'd say using the government's tax collecting arm to quash political dissent is about the same as selectively using and discarding information to lead us into a 10-year trillion-dollar war.

And as far as leaders go, I'd agree with that comparison as well. Barry and Shrub are about equal in terms of presidential quality. I don't particularly care for either.

As well they should be. You have a political group who's entire raison d'etre is to eliminate tax, I think any filings from them for exempt status should automatically send up red flags.

yay...you're advocating profiling! so it's ok to pull over black people cruising through white neighborhoods and it's ok to strip search every swarthy motherfucker trying to board an airplane? i knew that deep down inside you were really one of them!

please...the floor is yours...

Things of this nature would be bastardized a decade or two ago. Political party aside people would be asking for their heads. But in today's world this is almost not surprising. Just another regular case of the government overstepping its boundaries as it believes it has none. To take it a step farther half the fucking country doesn't even care. People should demand accountability for this kind of behavior.
The Roman Empire collapsed because of cut throat (literally) politics from WITHIN. This is the path we are headed. No one will destroy America we will destroy ourselves.

This will be funny when the future Health and Human Services Secretary Palin decides that every woman who wants a government-sponsored (the only kind) abortion needs to have their DNA sequenced and run through a national crime database as part of the procedure.

This knife is going to cut both ways. Howl now or forever hold your peace.

That's a reasonable comparison. I'd say using the government's tax collecting arm to quash political dissent is about the same as selectively using and discarding information to lead us into a 10-year trillion-dollar war.

And as far as leaders go, I'd agree with that comparison as well. Barry and Shrub are about equal in terms of presidential quality. I don't particularly care for either.

If there is definitive proof that came from BO I would call this up there with Watergate.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Top Bottom