Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IRON BROTHERS ONLY...and sistas too :)

B

Big Buck

What are your goals for the winter...weight wise, strength wise.....what cycles are you thinking of trying?

Currently I'm 250....end of Sept, I'm gonna start bulking, my goal is 270-275. I'll be stacking Test/Fina/D-bol. I'm not worried about strength right now, just muscle size. I've slowed down on my reps and really concentrated on the muscle.

Buck -

You're looking freakish. You need to trim down to 200.

Goal is to be as strong as possible and make the 275 weigh in on November 31st.

i want to hit 14 stone by the end of summer, and cut down to hopefully around 12.5 stone (i think thats 200lbs and 180lbs respectivly)

im only 5"7 so my wittle bones prwobawy cant handle too much :)

i bumped up my protein intake and it seems to have helped my growth a little :rolleyes: ...im 13 stone now (just about) but porky as fcuk, so if i hit 14 ill be a lard arse :bawling:

id like to get stronger but first priority is mass, then CV endurance, i need to get better at doing lots of pushups

sup bucky...

lets see... got down to 179 but lost to much strength so I upped my cals, now at 185 push'n same weights as I was when I was at 205, and on EQ (only) back in Feb. BOOYAH!!! Ive got 2 more weeks then I stop do'n cardio, stop the supps & let my body purify, take'n 2 weeks of to let all joints heal, and eat like a fuk'n pig.

Then its back up to about 4000 cals (eat like a fukn pig), no cardio, probably run eq or primo only cycle (havent decided which yet) in november. Im not gonna gain as much weight as I did last winter, 30 lbs, to much of a pain to take it off.

Overall I think Ive put on about 15 lbs of muscle from last yr. I realize now that that isnt much when its spread out the entire body, but there is a diff. Ill be happy to do the same in the next yr.

May1010 said:
Buck -

You're looking freakish. You need to trim down to 200.

I'm not here to look pretty anymore. If I wanted that I would trim down to 220 and be super ripped. I wanna be a BEAST.

Big Buck said:

I'm not here to look pretty anymore. If I wanted that I would trim down to 220 and be super ripped. I wanna be a BEAST.

Why? You look ridiculous! ... and it's obvious to the world that you're not natural.

Big Buck said:

If you get any bigger Buck you'll only be able to fit your nipple in your avatar...

Top Bottom