Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

iPhones in Canada

Come on canuks - give us some scoop. I own AAPL shares and would appreciate some insight.

Thanks in advance!!

Rogers sucks though

IPhone is really hurting down here. It was trumped to be a new revolution - but honestly, it's flopped. Apple is even lowering itself to fudge sales numbers in press releases.

Sky high phone bills didn't help.

r

Razorguns said:
IPhone is really hurting down here. It was trumped to be a new revolution - but honestly, it's flopped. Apple is even lowering itself to fudge sales numbers in press releases.

Sky high phone bills didn't help.

r

Hurting who and where?? Things are everywhere and capturing most of the smartphone market growth.

AT&T has a $25 dollar unlimited data so I can't really see how sky high phone bills are too much of an issue.

Razorguns said:

There have been lots of reports like that especially coming from the analyst from Bernstein who has had a sale on AAPL for about 6 months. Problem is actual earning numbers keep proving the projections wrong.

Europe sales are slowing because they are waiting for 3G. 3rd world sales of unlocked phones are screwing up the numbers as well. Every taxi driver and stripper in from Africa to Asia is dying to get their hands on an iPhone.

they have unlocked phones, but i rarely see one up here
i think this will help take off, id have gotten one b4 now , but im too lazy to unlock them

Top Bottom