Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Intermittent fasting ftw!

75th

ololollllolloolloloolllol
EF VIP
Been doing this for about 4 weeks now and I'm loving it and the results.

High recommend anyone who diets and works out to look into it.

This + paleo = fat shredding machine.

Are you pulsing aminos throughout your fast? How many fasts per week?

I've looked into this in the past. I might give it a shot at the first of the year. I need to adjust my macros to a more keto type meal plan first.

Are you pulsing aminos throughout your fast? How many fasts per week?

I've looked into this in the past. I might give it a shot at the first of the year. I need to adjust my macros to a more keto type meal plan first.

Using BCAAs on work out days (when I work out in the morning) before and during my workout. Tuesday/Thursday I box at 6am and M-W-F I work out either first thing in the morning or early in the afternoon.

Honestly, I planned on starting with only 1 fast per week, but the first day was seriously a piece of cake, so I just went in to a 12pm-8pm schedule Monday through Friday right from the start.

Ive lost a touch of strength on my bench but surprisingly have gained a few pounds on my squat and dead. That plus my energy while working out fasted is through the roof.

so, these are intraday fasts, not a full day?

you depend on supplementation, though, right? with all those hours not eating, you need to make up for lost time as far as nutrition is concerned.

Top Bottom