Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Interesting paper written about EF

it shows muscle magazine with twice as many registered members as us but we have more than 3x the messages posted and 2x more discussion threads.
i guess we got something to say

also says we are liberal sociocultural = i'll agree

and don't provide a positive enviroment for new members= disagree, its just an initiation phase

Last edited:
I started out at musclemag more than a year before I joined here. I moved here for the diet forum... but it seems to have gone to shit as of late.... TG over at MM is dayummnn smart... right up there with mr. x

timrock said:

and don't provide a positive enviroment for new members= disagree, its just an initiation phase

I would agree with the article. This place is incredibly cliche as of late and it is hard for new members to break into this environment.

hey i'm new. i've done ok. people just have to stick with it.

actually i agree with it too though.

actually i first joined in july 1999. left for a while came back and my account was gone.

timrock said:
hey i'm new. i've done ok. people just have to stick with it.

actually i agree with it too though.

actually i first joined in july 1999. left for a while came back and my account was gone.

900 posts in a month..........Holy shit.

hey i luv this place.

and don't worry everything i post is useless worthless and a complete waste of evryone's time

"Karma. The amount of karma measures the quality of a member’s contribution. Members can add good or bad
karma to other members depending on the knowledge and insight they contribute to the discussion. Karma is how
members are rated for their help and contribution to the knowledge of other members. "

If only he knew the truth.

Top Bottom