Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

An Interesting Conversation about Faith and God...

java, I Love you however is your main purpose in life to spread God Hatred and promote atheism..

Or maybe he is promoting self sufficient enlightment and fighting spiritual intolerance. No greater fanatic exists than those clinging to their beliefs - religious or not - out of insecurity.

Okay, I'm considered too religious on here and not religious enough to the churchgoers. Let me ask you this. Have I ever been uncivil to you about it, Java? Why do a few of you paint all spiritual/religious people as being intolerant? That is so unfair and untrue. I despise religious intolerance.

AAP said:
Or maybe he is promoting self sufficient enlightment and fighting spiritual intolerance. No greater fanatic exists than those clinging to their beliefs - religious or not - out of insecurity.
I will have to remember this post and hit you when I recharge again....

Excellent post

heatherrae said:
Okay, I'm considered too religious on here and not religious enough to the churchgoers. Let me ask you this. Have I ever been uncivil to you about it, Java? Why do a few of you paint all spiritual/religious people as being intolerant? That is so unfair and untrue. I despise religious intolerance.
Where have I called all religious people intolerant? I use the fundamentalists and their literal interpretations of their holy writings as my examples.

javaguru said:
Where have I called all religious people intolerant? I use the fundamentalists and their literal interpretations of their holy writings as my examples.
You paint with a broad brush and generally mock Christians. You don't usually specify that it is only the oddballs and extremists that you are mocking.

Java, you should be glad there are religious people who believe in God in this world. If there wasn't, how ever would you spend your time??

heatherrae said:
You paint with a broad brush and generally mock Christians. You don't usually specify that it is only the oddballs and extremists that you are mocking.

x1^^^^^^

Go Girl!!!!

Top Bottom