Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Imagine you were stuck in an elevator. Who would you like to be stuck in there with and what would you talk about?

T

the_clockwork

Tom Brady's unprego girlfriend (Victoria Secret one) for me and i'd rail her for a good 8-9 seconds than hopefully the elevator would be working!

Vin Diesel
and no talking :)

427bcbdf.jpg

Re: Imagine you were stuck in an elevator. Who would you like to be stuck in there w

heatherrae said:
Holy f/n cow! Is that really him? !!!

From Vin's Wikipedia entry.

As a boy, Diesel was a skilled breakdancer who appeared in an instructional breakdancing video.[1] He appeared as a dancer in music videos for his cousin, rapper Kwamé.[2]

Diesel was a player of Dungeons & Dragons and other role playing games, a fact he proudly mentions in various interviews.[3] He occasionally makes D&D references in his films, such as in xXx where one of the tattoos on his Xander Cage character reads "Melkor", the name of an older game character of Diesel's. (Melkor was the original name for the fallen angel character of the Tolkien Legendarium). It has been said that his portrayal of Richard Riddick in the Pitch Black series of movies and games is loosely based on this character, a Drow "witch-hunter" who was a loner, and that Diesel actually has the character's image tattooed on his arm. He has also written the foreword to the commemorative book 30 Years of Adventure: A Celebration of D&D, a collection of stories and essays which chronicles the history of D&D.

I can't pull up youtube damnit.......and I am sure I would say no anyway so I am sticking to the one I posted.

The only time I saw him and was so disappointed was in this one movie (can't remember the name) but he had hair :worried: he did nothing for me there.

Re: Imagine you were stuck in an elevator. Who would you like to be stuck in there w

ksharp01 said:
I can't pull up youtube damnit.......and I am sure I would say no anyway so I am sticking to the one I posted.

The only time I saw him and was so disappointed was in this one movie (can't remember the name) but he had hair :worried: he did nothing for me there.

It's his breakdancing instructional video, think he was like 15 when it was done.

Top Bottom