Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Imagine you were stuck in an elevator. Who would you like to be stuck in there with and what would you talk about?

Re: Imagine you were stuck in an elevator. Who would you like to be stuck in there w

Smurfy said:
I'd like to be stuck with Biteme so I could slap him silly.

lol...I'd be stuck with Smuffy so I could watch her slap biteme

Re: Imagine you were stuck in an elevator. Who would you like to be stuck in there w

redguru said:
Dungeons and Dragons combined with Breakdance tutoring? This guy definitely could have been an Interior Decorator.

What do D&D and Breakdancing have to do with Interior Design?

I'd pick Dubya. Cos there's got to be something going on in there. Even it all I heard was an echo, at least I'd know for sure.

And no, it wouldn't be so I could beat him up or kill him. Unless I got really, really bored, or realized that he's actually evil and a threat to Mankind or mankind.

If not Bush, then Mick Foley, so I could warn him.

milo hobgoblin said:
Stilleto.. I wouldnt want to "talk" about anything :)

Hi sweetcheeks!!

milo hobgoblin said:
:) Hi beautiful.. hope you are doing well.

excellent!
i'm super happy and life is just how i want it.

other than this dust stuff that keeps happening to the furniture. :(

how are you?

stilleto said:
excellent!
i'm super happy and life is just how i want it.

other than this dust stuff that keeps happening to the furniture. :(

how are you?

As long as you are dusting come here and do it too. I hate dusting and it's is mad crazy her, especially with the carpet out, subfloors exposed and two dogs.'
You have some work to do...

mountain muscle said:
As long as you are dusting come here and do it too. I hate dusting and it's is mad crazy her, especially with the carpet out, subfloors exposed and two dogs.'
You have some work to do...

so do you.
:)

I would pick Spartacus. I would enjoy picking his brain. He's fascinating.
I would love to be stuck with layinback but that prolly wouldn't be good. I would just try to get him into TONS of trouble.

Top Bottom