Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

im super excited for lifting tomorrow for the first time in a really long time...

Sub-Zero

High End Bro
Platinum
my friend who i used to go to HS with who got me into wrestling, and i got him into lifting, showed me his college wrestling workout. looks fucking hard as hell and its full body 3x per week.

theres no way i could regularly handle it, and this kid is a 175 pound ripped to shreds genetic freak monster type kid, but im not working this summer and im sleeping alot and im young so im going to give it a shot.

we are going to start tomorrow, but we go to different gyms so sneaking in will pose a tough problem.

reguardless, we are starting tomorrow, and im really excited

SublimeZM said:
cause im lazy
Me too.

lol one summer when I was home for college, I didnt have an actual job my dad made me wash and wax cars by hand in the driveway for a living. we have a large family so Id have to wash and hand wax all my uncle's cars and shit. they drove big ass Lincolns and Oldsmobiles back then. That shit would take me 6 hours for one car (including smoke breaks) and Id get paid like $30 which would be my partying and smokes and gas money.

those were the days

Smurfy said:
Me too.

lol one summer when I was home for college, I didnt have an actual job my dad made me wash and wax cars by hand in the driveway for a living. we have a large family so Id have to wash and hand wax all my uncle's cars and shit. they drove big ass Lincolns and Oldsmobiles back then. That shit would take me 6 hours for one car (including smoke breaks) and Id get paid like $30 which would be my partying and smokes and gas money.

those were the days
yeah my parents want me to do summer school but i dont think im going to. this is going to be my last free summer, ill either have to get summer school or an internship next summer :(

I do full body 3x a week....

I am a175lb ripped to shreds.... or 180 not so shreddy...

Top Bottom