Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Im SOOOOOO bored, soooo bored bored bored

Austin316

I couldn't even watch the movie I rented, I could of gone to the date party at my fraternity, but Im too broke to have gone to the play and dinner, and didn't feel like going to the after party because we get to go ring bells in the cold tommorow, entertain me people

I'm bored too....I didn't do anything special tonight, just had dinner with some friends...Fridays suck here on this campus...

I couldn't even watch the movie I rented, I could of gone to the date party at my fraternity, but Im too broke to have gone to the play and dinner, and didn't feel like going to the after party because we get to go ring bells in the cold tommorow, entertain me people

Go to your local prison naked with "AnalAssPlorer's Bitch" tattoed on your ass! It should be a real riot!

it's not, it's friday, Im here, I have to get up 4 hours earlier then I usually do on saturdays. Oh well, next friday Ive got stuff to do :D

Top Bottom