Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Im officially tired of women. I have stopped dating

Arabian

Elite Mentor
Platinum
I have come to the conclusion, that all the ladies I encounter are reeling from x husbands, financially destroyed from divorces, or just have bi-polar tendencies in general, so I have made a decision to just stop trying, to find someone to have a relationship with. :(

if you 'fall in love' young then you end up divorced and financiall screwed for life as well as a man. its no different. best thing is to date and have fun. the whole married with 2 kids with a white picket fence and the perfect home is just a made up fairy tale by society.

its just not women your age either. ones my age (i'm 30) are the same way. very few live balanced lives.

Dude when you least expect it somebody will come along and knock your socks off. Just stop stressing bout the shit. Relax, enjoy life and it will happen.

I have come to the conclusion, that all the ladies I encounter are reeling from x husbands, financially destroyed from divorces, or just have bi-polar tendencies in general, so I have made a decision to just stop trying, to find someone to have a relationship with. :(

I don't know how old you are Arabian but I've found exactly the same thing...bitter from divorces, ugly custody battles, ruined $$ or just plain strange!! And the older they get the weirder they get!! ;)

I think the trick is to find someone who is your own kind of crazy but it hasn't worked so far! SB is right...just relax and not worry about it and try to have fun. Sometimes easier said then done though.

A, I believe that you are one of the good ones and when the time is right the perfect female will come into your life.

lol yep!
i don't want to raise some other dbags kids.
hard to find someone without kids///damn use birth control!!!

In order to have a relationship with a woman youre still going to have to "date" her. There is no escape rob

I don't know how old you are Arabian but I've found exactly the same thing...bitter from divorces, ugly custody battles, ruined $$ or just plain strange!! And the older they get the weirder they get!! ;)

I think the trick is to find someone who is your own kind of crazy but it hasn't worked so far! SB is right...just relax and not worry about it and try to have fun. Sometimes easier said then done though.

Here is the deal, all the ones that are not in those categories married in their 20's and are still married.

Never thought I'd type these words but Strongbow is right.

Stop looking. Relax.

People who are actively looking seem to often not make the best choices. I suspect they unconsciously are rushing the whole process. You can't put a timer on this stuff.

Top Bottom