Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Im Back, But What The Hell Happened?!

WCP

Elite Mentor
I was away for a couple of weeks due to moving and just got a phone line run into my bedroom. To everyone that emailed me Ill try to get replies out tonight.

The board is just a tad different then the last time I was here, pretty cool none the less, aside from one thing...........on the old board my name was up front...now Im dead last...does this mean Im not loved anymore..:bawling: ....heh..heh..heh..heh..heh..

Well anyhow, Im back bros....just wanted to let you all know.

Peace brothers,
WCP

Hey congratulations on the Double wide!! heh heh heh.
Ranger told me to say that to ya, and some other things but i'll not say them here.

Welcome back and good to see you're still around.

Peace.:D

Heh heh heh....finally figured out the lego building block do-it yourself deck kit.....how does it look wadgobbler....heh heh heh

Thanks fer telling me ya fucker.....

Ranger

glad to see yer skank ass around------hows married life treating ya?

shoot me an email brother........or give me a ring......

Unity66

Welcome back my friend :wavey:
Ranger is back as well. It is good to see you both back again.

M18

welcome back........well here is what happened.....on one post it was called something like winstrol in cycle something like that i posted many cycles the for the guy asking about cycles to let the people know that iam still able to type out many cycles "ultramany" cycles...:) ...you messed it bro....LOL it well make elitefitness history.just like how i made it in there,i did it in "ultrastyle".LOL..;)

Top Bottom