Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

im amped up as fuck and ready to lift, how was yalls workout today?

Sub-Zero

High End Bro
Platinum
i just ate my preworkout meal and am finishing the last sips of a 16 oz sobe adrenaline rush...
today is gunna be pushpresses, some other shoulder shit, triceps and calves, maybe some abs,

im hyped as shit

...and sorry for all the YGesque threads today, at least mine are awsome though

I was starting to feel like your weren't a happy camper today.

and I haven't been to the gym yet...only 5:25 here so 5 more minutes before I make my mad dash out of here and run home to change and then I get to hit the gym.

Day off

nimbus said:
sobe adrenaline rush is panic attack in a can
rofl dude i told u the first time i drank at the gym it gave me an anxiety attack...but i had a fucking awsome workout from it, and im about to have another one too (another workout not panic attack)

I'm going to work out pretty hard today. I'm in a really bad mood, ate a ton, am listening to Tool as we speak, and I just want to hit it.

Back day, so DL's, DB rows, pull-up's, cable rows, and some core work.

string_bean00 said:
I strained a hamstring doing rack pulls and dropped my weights and looked like a major douche

I think you only would have looked like a major douche if this happened on the smith machine.

It was just loud and you were self conscious.

jnevin said:
I think you only would have looked like a major douche if this happened on the smith machine.

It was just loud and you were self conscious.

probably right, the fact that the entire gym was looking at me made me feel self conscious. shit was loud.

Top Bottom