Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

im all druged up and can barely move..

strangebrew

im all druged up and can barely move..

I just got my wisdom teeth out yesterday and my face hurts like hell... can someoen recomend me some moveiss to download, im broed :bawling:

man these drugs fuckin suck, so far they havnt done anything for the pain, the first 4 hours after i got out i was jsut lying in my bed writhing in agony. all theyre reallydoing is making me groggy

I got mine out. My surgeon was very skilled, and I think that is why I had it so easy.

No swelling at all in my face. Not even puffy.

No bleeding, gauze came out a half hour after the surgery.

I was eating Jello, ice cream, and pudding the first day. Then I had mashed potatoes and macoroni the next day. I was eating steak after three days.

StrangeBrew- Ice your face down for 20 minutes every hour or two. Try to sleep. Resting will help the healing process, and you don't have to deal with the pain. Good luck.

Remember- NO Straws.

No straws? shit ive been sitting here for the past 6 hours sucking on a big straw for the hell of it. now you tell me no straws. bastard.

I had the worst situation possible from getting mine pulled.Got all four pulled at the same time,and had a "dry socket".Thats where the socket did'nt coagulate,and my raw jawbone was exposed to the air:mad: OOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!
That was one of the worst pains of my life.My doc would'nt see me again for a good few weeks,even though I was calling him each day begging for help.Dickhead.Finally I got in,a month had past,and then my socket was being treated with gauze soaked in clove oil.It numbed it pretty well,but in the long run it was an experience I wish upon no one,except HI.:doublefi:

Top Bottom